Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018

Carrying Kara Across the Finish-line
We’re a week out from the Supergirl update and everything is going according to plan so far. (Fingers crossed!)
Do we really need to say more to hype this update up? Probably not, but we got a couple surprises in store for this lead-up week that we’re sure you all won’t want to miss. ; )
SR7 kicked this lead-up week off with a 2hr+ long Supergirl stream and a lot of great toquestions were asked. If you missed day’s stream, you can catch up with the vod on Pictaro here:
Patreon Content Reminder
There was some confusion in our last roadmap-centric post that we want to clear up. There will be TWO more Patreon-only releases before 2020, not counting the upcoming Supergirl update! Be sure to stay regularly tuned to our Patreon post feed for more information or surprise content drops as we decide to dole them out.
We hope everyone’s as excited for this months’ update and the end of this year as we are.
Thanks for reading,
Gunsmoke Games

I'm confused does this mean it comes out at the end of this week or in two weeks ?

Homine

Jan 2, 2018
Imagine if we get Powergirl in the future.I know the chance is around 0.
Well, Powergirl is alternate Supergirl from Earth Two universe, and our Galatea is clone of our Supergirl. I'm afraid that even if Powergirl would be to make it into the game, it's a future talk. I suspect Powergirl costume for Tea along the way.

Reactions: LordPalpatine

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
Well, Powergirl is alternate Supergirl from Earth Two universe, and our Galatea is clone of our Supergirl. I'm afraid that even if Powergirl would be to make it into the game, it's a future talk. I suspect Powergirl costume for Tea along the way.
Isn't her default costume Powergirl's?

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018

Maximum Effort
While we normally try to keep things fair and do silhouettes of girls that are already in-game, this time we’re cheating a bit and giving you the silhouette of a brand-new character who’ll be appearing alongside Supergirl in the next update.
As we’ve mentioned before, working on these completion updates can be rather tedious and creatively mind-numbing for SR7 – and Supergirl’s villainous counterpart is rather similar to her on top of it all. So, SR7 decided to add a little bit of unexpected spice to the mix.
Good luck guessing who it is! ; )
(No, we will not let you know if you’re right or not. You’re just going to have to play to find out.)
For the MoFos Who Can’t Read (Yes, we’re aware of the irony.)
“We’re a week out from the Supergirl update”, when stated on a post that went on out Sept 23, would mean release is slated for Sept 30th! You know, at the end of the month, like it has been for nearly FOUR FREAKIN YEARS! (Wonder if we could hire Foamy to rant to these people who can’t do 23 + 7 or simply read bolded roadmap timelines…)
Our demographic plays VNs. You’d think they could be bothered to read but nooooooo...
While we’re reminding people of shit we’ve said multiple times, here’s another reminder that there will be two more patron-only releases before 2020.
Anyway, thanks for reading (those of you who do),
Gunsmoke Games

Nice

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
talia-al-ghul-once-broke-through-a-cement-wall-with-35527922.png
Quite interesting,since Talia become a wife of Lex Luthor in this game,she probably will handle Lexcorp later..and that Ras Al Ghul,he probably have impregnate many women in the past and only choose Talia as her worthy daughter..this idea can be use in this game,Lex still need a legacy,and he can impregnate many women as he want before he chose one worthy son/daughter to inherit his power:unsure:

Reactions: Dan3000 and TNTed

Busty May

Nov 11, 2018
where i can locate the save games for backup or a way to save in other slots? also the clothing guide link wont working maybe site maintence or down

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Maximum Effort
While we normally try to keep things fair and do silhouettes of girls that are already in-game, this time we’re cheating a bit and giving you the silhouette of a brand-new character who’ll be appearing alongside Supergirl in the next update.
As we’ve mentioned before, working on these completion updates can be rather tedious and creatively mind-numbing for SR7 – and Supergirl’s villainous counterpart is rather similar to her on top of it all. So, SR7 decided to add a little bit of unexpected spice to the mix.
Good luck guessing who it is! ; )
(No, we will not let you know if you’re right or not. You’re just going to have to play to find out.)
For the MoFos Who Can’t Read (Yes, we’re aware of the irony.)
“We’re a week out from the Supergirl update”, when stated on a post that went on out Sept 23, would mean release is slated for Sept 30th! You know, at the end of the month, like it has been for nearly FOUR FREAKIN YEARS! (Wonder if we could hire Foamy to rant to these people who can’t do 23 + 7 or simply read bolded roadmap timelines…)
Our demographic plays VNs. You’d think they could be bothered to read but nooooooo...
While we’re reminding people of shit we’ve said multiple times, here’s another reminder that there will be two more patron-only releases before 2020.
Anyway, thanks for reading (those of you who do),
Gunsmoke Games

Nice
Sadly no Fire or Ice,doesn't look like Mera,Batwoman,Jessica Cruz,Donna Troy,Wondergirl.
I wonder if we are talking for superheroine or villainess.
Big Barda,Jade,Mary Marvel

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
So... Lois Lane and Mercy would be PERFECT for the Supergirl update... and we're getting a new character.

Sorry SR7, but that's gonna be a big yikes from me. Also, what happened to that promise of no new characters until the current ones are more fleshed out? Because this isn't the first new character since that promise.

I'll still enjoy the update though.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So... Lois Lane and Mercy would be PERFECT for the Supergirl update... and we're getting a new character.

Sorry SR7, but that's gonna be a big yikes from me. Also, what happened to that promise of no new characters until the current ones are more fleshed out? Because this isn't the first new character since that promise.

I'll still enjoy the update though.
You can forget about no new characters:)
After all from next year we can expect that every 2 updates dedicated to old heroines will be followed by an update with a new heroine.Or something like that.We definitely will get at least 1-2 more new characters.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes