Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
Tried getting supergirl scene 5 but even though Galatea has been my main henchwoman since I got her and I got the older costume ages ago, Kara's slut costume scene isn't triggering

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
I don't know about you, guys, but I think the developers should concentrate more on the main story. All those cell events are nice, but at the same time they're quite repetitive and a little bit boring after playing a few of them. I would rather see more about that rivalry with Grodd, or maybe some story about fighting the League, or the continuation of that event with Morgana on the yacht where she asks you to help her.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I voted for the oldest characters as you put it specifically for Mercy,Black Canary and Huntress and I doubt the rebuild will be ready so soon...
It's not so soon.We are talking for next year.Probably if the rebuild is not ready in january they will go as I have said new character or Stargirl.BTW I am more than OK with Stargirl.She is in my second tier of favorite characters.BTW if the rebuild is not ready for the first 1/4 of the year,they probably will do both Stargirl and new character update.I wonder which superheroines are at the top of the poll.
Jessica Cruz/Batwoman/Fire/Ice/Donna Troy/Wondergirl/Big Barda/Mera/other 2 Batgirls/I doubt about Powergirl
How do you get Superwomans summoning item again?
After prison event go to star labs.

Reactions: Gamer_Dan92

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Been playing through it and love it. Love to see more Lois lane stuff, maybe, in the end, she ends up becoming Lex's Trophy girlfriend/wife
Lex already married with Talia Al Ghul bonus with 2 concubine,and you forgot Lois is Superman girlfriend..make her slave to Lex probably something i want to see,eventhough we know in the end Superman will kill Lex brutally
I don't know about you, guys, but I think the developers should concentrate more on the main story. All those cell events are nice, but at the same time they're quite repetitive and a little bit boring after playing a few of them. I would rather see more about that rivalry with Grodd, or maybe some story about fighting the League, or the continuation of that event with Morgana on the yacht where she asks you to help her.
Agree,cameo with Batman or Justice League will be a great addition,its weird when Batman the greatest detective in the world never find out after all this years..but,we know we will get this main story after GG done completing all character

SubjectTest3?

Apr 15, 2018
Is that after you clone her?
Also can you get all the scenes even if you keep the real Audrey?
It's an interaction between the two after you clone her. There's no difference between keeping the clone or the real Audrey.
How do i use the guide? i have it but all i see is this
View attachment 404679
That's weird. It should be an Excel spreadsheet. I'll PM you it, see if that works.

Reactions: Catwashere

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Anyone have a share file they can share that has all scenes, events, costumes, etc done? I started over a while ago to try as well as get all permanent cell girls like Audrey and Galatea in the first few slots so I don't have to go to 2nd page when first page has empty cells but it's taking a while. And if possible would Like to delete saves I have and just be caught up
I decide to try and get the 6 girls on the first page all at the first 6 slots in the cells
And it is possible but you need to work ahead.
My order of girls
-Audrey-just progress the Glamour Slam and meet several times with Vandal
-Galatea-after you catch Audrey immediately clone Galatea
-Cheshire-because you obviously will have already Meta Bordello,the easieast way is to not progress with Mercy at all.After you get Audreay and Galatea,visit Mercy until you get first dance.That will unlock the Lex corp event and you will meet with Cheshire.
-Superwoman-you need prison event to be done,after that go to star labs and progress until you get her.My advice first catch Blackfire and after that go for Superwoman
-Blackfire-this the only one that required to have a superheroine/Starfire and progress just before getting princess Leia outfit/ in the cells in order to catch her.And no you can't put Starfire at the cell and remove her.In order to get Blackfire,Starfire must be in the cell at the same time.So that's why I advice to skip Superwoman.You will put Starfire on the slot for Superwoman and after you get Blackfire,you will remove Starfire from that slot and now you can get Superwoman in the free slot.
-Killer Frost-realy easy.Just don't free her from the prison,before you get all other.
-after that you can put all superheroines in the order you like.

BTW we have 22 slots in the cells and 16 slots in Glamour Slam/9/+Meta Bordello/7/.
6 slots of the cells are for the 4 henchwomen,Audrey and Killer Frost,so that leave us with 16 slots for superheroines.
Just like GS and MB.We have so far 13 superheroines that can go at GS and MB.9 of them can go to the cells,the other 4 will be added next year.
So that leave us with 3 free slots in both cells and GS+MB for new superheroines.Maybe they will add a third page with cells for more superheroines,and also will gice us the option for Private room 2 and 3.

Last edited:

jefxxxyxyz

Nov 10, 2018

cell content is the main reason people play this game. No one likes the cuckadillo shit

DarkTl

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
So that leave us with 3 free slots in both cells and GS+MB for new superheroines.Maybe they will add a third page with cells for more superheroines,and also will gice us the option for Private room 2 and 3.
Well, the current number of cells doesn't indicate much. They can be added or removed anytime, if devs decide to add more or less girls.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
cell content is the main reason people play this game. No one likes the cuckadillo shit
Who said anything about the cuckadillo? I certainly didn't.
What I meant is that the whole point of Lex's plan was to use heroines to make money and eventually to conquer the world and defeat the Justice League, not to sit in an underground base with a bunch of hookers. Why not proceed with the plan? The player already has lots of money and corrupted girls.

And by the way, Lex is supposed to be the smartest person in the world, but somehow he never figured out just to make 3 clones of every heroine - one for the strip club, another for the bordello and one to send to replace the original. This way he can keep the original in a cell, makes the most money and doesn't need to worry about being caught or raise any suspicion. :LOL:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Who said anything about the cuckadillo? I certainly didn't.
What I meant is that the whole point of Lex's plan was to use heroines to make money and eventually to conquer the world and defeat the Justice League, not to sit in an underground base with a bunch of hookers. Why not proceed with the plan? The player already has lots of money and corrupted girls.

And by the way, Lex is supposed to be the smartest person in the world, but somehow he never figured out just to make 3 clones of every heroine - one for the strip club, another for the bordello and one to send to replace the original. This way he can keep the original in a cell, makes the most money and doesn't need to worry about being caught or raise any suspicion. :LOL:
the dev make him dumb and cuck..maybe thats his one own weakness that he never realize..and where is Batman anyway?im thirst for him and dissapointed he never broke in Lex corp..he should be there..:(

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes