Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Gunsmoke Games I somehow managed to break Supergirl. I finished all her content without introducing her to galatea, getting her to her slut costume and anal. Then I introduced galatea and started doing her content. This is where it broke, the more content I did with Galatea around, the more options started disappearing. I had to re-unlock stripping, and I no longer can access sex or anal regardless if galatea is my henchwoman or not, no matter how many times I spam through her events.

On as second note, if you try asking supergirl to strip while naked, it freezes the game.

Apr 2, 2018
my supergirl scenes are bugged. I unlocked the slut costume, strip, spanks for lex and galatea, and blowjob scene. I can't go on further and somehow the nudes and slut costumes are locked. I can still make her strip to be naked, but can't go to costumes to change her instantly.

MattoElias

Sep 3, 2017
This game is great.Played it like 4 updates ago and finished all content that was then available. And then foolishly put a fresh copy of windows 10 on my pc without backing up all the saves. But now i just dont have the willpower to start it all over again. Because my god this game is grindy as fuuuuck. Even if you cheat the hell out of it its still a grindfest

Reactions: rspkers and naxerx

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
have they quit animating scenes? last i saw an animated scene was back with the prison version lol.
They posted in one of their videos a while back (I think maybe August?) they were going to postpone animations to expedite updates, and focus on one character for each update from now on

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
The only real problem I had with the update, other than some bad grammar in Kara's spanking scenes, were the spanking scenes themselves. I mean, every thing ran well until I got there. The actions slowed incredibly down and my cpu usage went through the roof. Having to wait until the usage dropped below 69% until I could click to go to the next one or the game would crash took 5 minutes (no exaggeration) to get through. This applied to any other spanking scenes including when I try to view them in the Vault.

Everything else worked fine for me.

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
Is there a skip/fast forward option in this? I tried ctrl, shift, ctrl+shift, cant seem to speed up the text.

naxerx

Jun 9, 2017
This game is great.Played it like 4 updates ago and finished all content that was then available. And then foolishly put a fresh copy of windows 10 on my pc without backing up all the saves. But now i just dont have the willpower to start it all over again. Because my god this game is grindy as fuuuuck. Even if you cheat the hell out of it its still a grindfest
Yeah me too, this is why I wait for a save file from someone here

notabumblebee

Apr 7, 2018
The only real problem I had with the update, other than some bad grammar in Kara's spanking scenes, were the spanking scenes themselves. I mean, every thing ran well until I got there. The actions slowed incredibly down and my cpu usage went through the roof. Having to wait until the usage dropped below 69% until I could click to go to the next one or the game would crash took 5 minutes (no exaggeration) to get through. This applied to any other spanking scenes including when I try to view them in the Vault.

Everything else worked fine for me.
the only problem I got is a black screen when trying to teleport to almerac

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes