claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Gunsmoke Games I somehow managed to break Supergirl. I finished all her content without introducing her to galatea, getting her to her slut costume and anal. Then I introduced galatea and started doing her content. This is where it broke, the more content I did with Galatea around, the more options started disappearing. I had to re-unlock stripping, and I no longer can access sex or anal regardless if galatea is my henchwoman or not, no matter how many times I spam through her events.

On as second note, if you try asking supergirl to strip while naked, it freezes the game.
Had this exact thing happen to me as well.

BrotherJoker

Nov 17, 2018
So looks like pretty much everything involving Galatea is broken because her content wasn't finished. Instead we got the so-so addition of Maxima and her servants. When the whole point of asking for Supergirl and Galatea was that it be like Cheshire/Artemis. So yeah..

zippydan

Dec 17, 2016
My save is screwed. For some reason Almerac showed up in the teleporter option and I clicked on it. First time was fine. The second time I clicked on Almerac, all I get is a black screen. I can't progress with the almerac part of the game anymore. Also, Terra never showed up in my save either...

I'm hoping now someone uploads a save.

also... Maxima keeps showing up in Talia's room.

also also Thanks for the update.

Last edited:

notabumblebee

Apr 7, 2018
anyone get past the blowjob scene with supergirl in her cell?
Just dont have Galatea with you. Also when you put Rose and the living rooms and go to Lex room, is it supposed to jump straight to walking her naked in the street without giving you any other options?

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
I've done it a bunch of times, but this time I can't seem to make blackfire into a henchwoman...
The problem i seem to be having is that i can't trigger scene 5.

I also can't trigger Maxima, Rose or Jinx content.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes