Ultimo

Jul 11, 2017
Maybe I'm just missing something but everytime I download the files, I only get the SU data...but not the game with it. Is there something else I'm supposed to download to play the game?

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
How to access Supergirl content? I try talk to her but it keep saying nothing else at the moment. The only two other action I can do is Dance and Spank. I got the new costume for Galatea and that it
I got two costumes for her, but the second is bugged. Asking her to strip while wearing plays the animation for the first new costume's stripping.

LockeKosta

Sep 25, 2018
After a update with barely any content and with more bugs than a Bethesda game here we are again with a update that might give people a bit of hope.

The Supergirl update was something that I was very excited about, and while it didn't live to all of my expectations it did deliver what was promised. However most can have some trouble getting the content, more of that in the review below.

Also, I'd like to inform that my save is from the update 2.2.1, probably should start again in the next update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the lazy amoung the readers.

Reasonable amount of good content + bugs that don't bother much = Very Decent Update 8/10

Cool, now review 2.2.444. XD

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
SU 2.2.4 --> SU 2.2.444 Changelog

Fixed ---------------------------------------

- Supergirl's Normal intro showing wrong costume after
- Rose being stuck on specific scenes in Lex's room
- Supergirl stripping when naked hitting a deadend
- Galatea Strip in Slut outfit showing Supergirl instead
- Supergirl anal with Galatea going nowhere
- Galatea wearing the wrong costumes in certain scenes
- Wrong costumes shown selected in Galateas cell
- Maxima sprite showing up in Talia's room
- Some Supergirl intros in vault not progressing
- Repeating Supergirl scenes with Galatea
- Supergirl strip not unlocking naked costumes
- Artemis bordello leading to dead end after a few views

This is frankly EVERY bug I ran into aside from Terra not being able to naked in Meta Bordello.

At this point I think this community has a 3-way choice:
-Accept GSG's most recent post and accept that each release will reveal bugs and be patient as they catch them all (in this case after literally one day)
-Insist GSG take a day or 2 with a group of gamers (like people from this group) to find all the bugs so 2.2.444 releases as 2.2.4 for the mob and said mob need never experience the majority of bugs that come with each new release -unavoidably. You're never getting an unbugged release, that's not the nature of programming.
-Wait for Rebuilt and hope/demand the new system will be free of all these issues.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
How to access Supergirl content? I try talk to her but it keep saying nothing else at the moment. The only two other action I can do is Dance and Spank. I got the new costume for Galatea and that it
Did you make Galatea your henchwoman while visiting Supergirl?

Reactions: NukaCola

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
I've done it a bunch of times, but this time I can't seem to make blackfire into a henchwoman...
The problem i seem to be having is that i can't trigger scene 5.

How do i get Ivy to fuck batgirl in the bordello?

Last edited:

haiba886

Apr 9, 2018
Is there a place where the devs post tips or instructions on how to access new content? I can see on changelog when things are added but when they add new characters I have no idea how to find them

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
SU 2.2.4 --> SU 2.2.444 Changelog

Fixed ---------------------------------------

- Galatea Strip in Slut outfit showing Supergirl instead

- Galatea wearing the wrong costumes in certain scenes
I'm still getting wrong costumes when she strips in slut outfit.
In 2.4 the scene for Supergirl costume played and now in 2.444, the text for the slut outfit plays, but she's wearing the Lexcorp office attire.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Sometimes i see people complaining about the author not finish things in the game, that may be true but be fair: they update with frequency, and always bring new content in the game. Speaking of new things, anyone else is having problem accessing the portal to Maxim planet?Also, Supergirl don´t react to the new Galatea costume, so there´s no new stuff with supergirl for me.

Reactions: NukaCola

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
am i just unlucky or is Artemis scene with Deathstroke simply not triggering?

Last edited:

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Weren't they making some other game, what happen to that?
I remember they had a plan for a real cool medieval game when they thought this game would get ended by DC, since it not happen i thought they had gave up that game, may this be the game they will continue?

kryptonite69

Jul 10, 2018
is Rose bugged? Ive hired her a few times but everytime I go to Lex's quarters it instantly triggers her street walk scene

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes