peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Just lost my sex option, anyway to fix that? also i can get supergirl naked with the Strip option but i cant select that as a costume

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
OP Needs to be updated with 2.2.444
Nearly all complaints are fixed with newest version.

One thing that seems not to have fixed (that I can tell) was Vault scene Galatea/Supergirl Confrontation... because it can't show Galatea 'Supergirl' costume or Galatea's slut outfit (Supergirl's slut outfit isn't an option either) likely because Galatea needs to interact with Supergirl to get her Supergirl and Slut outfit in the first place.

Don't get me wrong, I'd LOVE to see Confrontation with Slut v Slut outfits, but I can see why it wouldn't have them storywise so it's more a case of Purple Locks that should be gray. (While I'm wishlisting, sign me up for a true Kara/Galatea 3way too)

That said, many of Supergirl's Vault MB scenes are bugged in that they don't show the progression from fucked to creamed and will exit to Terra's Vault instead of back to Supergirl's but that's kind of minor imo when you can just revisit Supergirl.
She is easily the best MB private room girl.

Reactions: Netori Popeye

BrotherJoker

Nov 17, 2018
-Insist GSG take a day or 2 with a group of gamers (like people from this group) to find all the bugs so 2.2.444 releases as 2.2.4 for the mob and said mob need never experience the majority of bugs that come with each new release -unavoidably. You're never getting an unbugged release, that's not the nature of programming.
-Wait for Rebuilt and hope/demand the new system will be free of all these issues.
I thought GSG were already having a couple of people test it before release.

If Rebuilt is going to stop all the really bad bugs from happening maybe GSG should buckle down on getting it out in the next couple of months instead of adding things that break the game further and while whoever is programming is working on getting it ready to go SR7 can get a whole bunch of content in the can at the same time.

I think the audience would be understanding if the dev's went in that direction.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
For a guy that don't like the mc getting cuck by a bunch of lowlife bastard..i keep the girls for Lex personal use..and you are cuck.:cool:

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
The villains were never sent to beat them up ,but to quietly follow them in safe distance until the device attuned itself to their brainwaves, making them leave their home and come to Luthor's Lair after they fall asleep, without any memory the next day.
I am not sure I agree with that. In that case, stealth villains would be more effective than powerful villains, and that is clearly not the case. The more powerful the heroine, the more powerful the villain you have to send after them. It is very clear that you are sending villains to subdue those heroines, even if only momentarily, in order to put the collar on them.

hakirayleigh

Oct 7, 2018
I hadn't played the game since 2.2.111 version and I tried unlock Blackfire as henchwoman and the new slut customes and the characters and nothing. Is there an updated guide for the new version now??

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes