notabumblebee

Apr 7, 2018
SU_2.2.4.7z Windows:

Expires on October 15, 2019.
I forgot to say this, but this link was way faster than Mega for me. And since some people cant access Mega anymore can we star using this as one of the options for download?

Last edited:

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
After a update with barely any content and with more bugs than a Bethesda game here we are again with a update that might give people a bit of hope.

The Supergirl update was something that I was very excited about, and while it didn't live to all of my expectations it did deliver what was promised. However most can have some trouble getting the content, more of that in the review below.

Also, I'd like to inform that my save is from the update 2.2.1, probably should start again in the next update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the lazy amoung the readers.

Reasonable amount of good content + bugs that don't bother much = Very Decent Update 8/10
Who from the rest is next in your favorite list?
BTW I am with the dev to hold both WW/SW and SF/BF until rebuild is ready.We definitely need rebuild for them or otherwise we probably won't get much SW and BF.
No idea how the vote go but if the rebuild is not ready for the start of 2020,maybe will be a good idea to work on Fire and Ice par example-2 new characters that won't have the restrictions that Huntress,Black Canary and Lois have.
BTW yesterday finaly saw Talia,Cheshire and Lady Shiva scene.
No is time to restart the game:)

Reactions: KaiserST

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
You're right. I got it to work. I now have another problem besides missing Terra. I can't unlock the Rose scenes after the yacht party. If I hire her and put her to work in Lex's room, it skips to her leash scene. I hire her again and put her in lex's room again, it goes straight to the leash scene again. I don't have access to her other scenes.
Download the 2.2.444 bugfix from GSG's Patreon. I had that same problem in 2.2.4, but I had unlocked Rose and been building her scenes.

thegodforce

Oct 16, 2017
every scene i try to access in the story leads to a black screen
literraly maxima story and any other room i try to go in of the chambers leads to a black screen
i got the 2.4.44444 bug fix and still happens
You need to start a new game. Save files can get fucky after every update because (as the devs have said) this game isn't anywhere near as stable as it should be (not their fault, they've done everything they can).

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Or he could work on a villain update, since we ran out of heroines who are able to be work with, it would be an alternative i wouldn't be against btw
Sure thing but villains outside henchwomen tends to have smaller content,so he will need to work on 3-4 villains.And we already have plenty of villains-like twice more than heroines.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
So the save I got from the OP is bugged?
Fucking A man I just can't win I don't wanna play this all the way through AGAIN it just isn't fun

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
oh and when you unlock Galatea spanking Supergirl as an option under special , is rge spanking as far they go ??
If you mean Galatea actions, yes, that is all you get from her so far. I'm really hoping for a lot more Galatea in the next update... I was rather disappointed with all the Lex actions upon Supergirl that none of them unlocked anymore Galatea actions.
She's just off to the side thinking that she wishes that was her or Lex would let her do something...

Last edited:

Oct 19, 2018
Hi can anyone point me to possible locations of where the save file is located in the Windows 7 registry?

Last edited:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Lois lane,i hope we can cuck superman by impregnate her,harley to cuck joker and black canary to cuck green arrow..i dont mind about netori because we are the one cucking,but netorare?haha,that make you a cuck...for some reason i don't want to see Lex as a cuck,Lex enjoying the left over after the girl been used hundred of time in MB make me turn off..

Last edited:

Oct 19, 2018
Right so I found where the saves were stored, but how do I transfer the save from one version to another? Do I copy all of the reg files?

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Right so I found where the saves were stored, but how do I transfer the save from one version to another? Do I copy all of the reg files?
You dont need to do that, when you play the new version your save should be there already

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
um whats the point of the rebuild version? Its pretty much the same game is their anything new gonna be in the rebuild version? is their gonna be more movable picture scenes?

jakagami

Oct 29, 2017
there's alot of heroine he could work on liek black canery stargirl wonder woman hell even lois lane and harley quinn. tey need cell sex scenes..
um whats the point of the rebuild version? Its pretty much the same game is their anything new gonna be in the rebuild version? is their gonna be more movable picture scenes?

it seems the devs can't work with the older girls in the game (the ones you mentioned), that issue is set to be fixed in the rebuild, so he will be able to update them by then

Don't know about technicalities, just the info i've got xD

megaxxx

Aug 27, 2017
one question, i am remember a changelog saying that they gona focus on the quests, and not the animations for a time. Has new animations been added to the game in the last 5 updates? I remember they were very good animated.

asadf

Sep 9, 2017
Kind of off topic all things considered but what triggers Grodd's quest line and the Ryker's segment? I had my data erased and am trying to replay everything again but I can't seem to get it to initiate.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
Kind of off topic all things considered but what triggers Grodd's quest line and the Ryker's segment? I had my data erased and am trying to replay everything again but I can't seem to get it to initiate.
if i recall grodds quest line is tied to just visiting certain places and he will just show up

rykers is the prison segment right? if i recall you just have to upgrade or build all the things like the bordello

bdp77

Jan 30, 2018
Oh well. The Supergirl slut costume just won't activate for me. Whether I bring Galatea along or not. Multiple days gone, everything else in the vault for her active, and I even tried running late game animations for other characters in the vault to progress things which did work to trigger the sex/anal scenes which froze up from before but that's it. My only other glitch with her at this point is the hair down nude anal always triggers the nightie anal scene instead.

Reactions: Sparkwolf
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes