Cybuster

Sep 28, 2017
I just read the 2.2.444 Release note and this Fungus thing sounds like a really shitty tool on top of Unity that shit bugs with very little updates itself.
Yes, it’s the bed SR7 made for himself 4 years ago when he started making SU with Fungus and we’re well aware we put ourselves in this corner. But frankly, you don’t become an industry professional overnight. You do so by fucking up over and over again until you gain the experience to start fucking up just a little bit less.
Yeah but if you know ANYTHING about programming at all, you would understand from the beginning that a tool that makes programming irrelevant especially game programming, would cause you to shit tons of trouble once your game gets sufficiently complex enough. There's a reason why OOP exist, there's a reason why people write entire books about system design for a single language.

Oh well. This is all in hindsight anyway, and I wouldn't fault them any further. The fact that GGS got this far and willing to stick to the development despite the shit they put up with is worth commemorating.

If I were them though I would stop the SU development altogether and just focus on Rebuild.

I never looked at Rebuild before, could someone inform me how was Rebuild different? In terms of software.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
You don't hire him. You take Rose out on the leash. He shows up at the club then randomly shows up at the bordello if Artemis or Terra are working.
Thanks. Unfortunately I still can't unlock Rose yet. Finished Yatch even with her. Is been 20 in games days and she still hasn't show up.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
The only real problem I had with the update, other than some bad grammar in Kara's spanking scenes, were the spanking scenes themselves. I mean, every thing ran well until I got there. The actions slowed incredibly down and my cpu usage went through the roof. Having to wait until the usage dropped below 69% until I could click to go to the next one or the game would crash took 5 minutes (no exaggeration) to get through. This applied to any other spanking scenes including when I try to view them in the Vault.

Everything else worked fine for me.
Yep. Even after the bug fix, its still a problem.

CountDracula

Mar 18, 2018
every scene i try to access in the story leads to a black screen
literraly maxima story and any other room i try to go in of the chambers leads to a black screen
i got the 2.4.44444 bug fix and still happens

thisbadday

Apr 29, 2018
does anyone know how to get the artemis and deathstroke bordello scene?
I already put artemis in bordello but no matter how many time I look in the monitor room, I didn't trigger the new scene.

Profesor Nitzsche

Jan 6, 2018
You're right. I got it to work. I now have another problem besides missing Terra. I can't unlock the Rose scenes after the yacht party. If I hire her and put her to work in Lex's room, it skips to her leash scene. I hire her again and put her in lex's room again, it goes straight to the leash scene again. I don't have access to her other scenes.
In my game Rose isn`t even available for hire so I won`t help you with that. Regarding Terra-I think you need to visit laboratory where Lex discovers that humans are easy to 'fix'.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Yep. Even after the bug fix, its still a problem.
I for one had the same fault with the CPU
Also I fell ( and this is NOT a dig at the developers)
That a lot of content may not have been added to this update

In regards to Galatea spanking scenes I felt that we were meant to get facial expressions from her as well as according to the dialogue there was something happening to her as well.

In regards to how the cell scenes played and and there was not much change in the interactions makes me think more content will come.

And finally the slut costume ending dialogue seems open ended and Kara is not actually broken yet.

With all the other characters they are completely broken in the cells by the end of each uodate.

This is of course all mute if I did not end up finishing this update and I have missed something

pjw7326

Oct 16, 2018
im my game . Maxima shows up in office straight away no problem . 2nd night she comes back loses fight to lex and they go to almerac . then they come back , then if i try to go to almerac u get just a blackscreen and nothing so i have to close my game , then i went to visit talia in teleport area and go to her room and Maxima is in the room with her .
Went to galatea room and she has slut costume OK , but when she strips its a white top supergirl outfit which hasnt been unlocked yet
so yeah bugs

Luther9555

Sep 26, 2017
About black screen after 2nd night with Maxima you are not supposed to teleport there yet just wait few days (5 for me) and Maxima will visit your office again and from that poitn you can teleport to Almerac without problems. About Artemis and Deathstroke you need to unlock her Tigress outfit and put it on her in bordello then you can get that scene. You get the outfit doing her scenes in private room for few time.

Reactions: xMendoza

pjw7326

Oct 16, 2018
yeah the almerac works now , maxima appears in the office a few days later , but Maxima does appear in Talias rooms now every time i visit her
Also if i have Galatea a henchwoman for too long visiting supergirl ( after i got supergirl to anal btw ) , it resets supergirl to losing strip , sex and anal but only if she strips or blowjob on Lex with galatea as henchwoman . I had to take galatea off hench woman and re spank supergirl for 2 days , then it all came back
Also there is not a supergirl naked costume ?? she strips naked but it doesnt unlock a naked costume after is this right ??

pjw7326

Oct 16, 2018
oh and when you unlock Galatea spanking Supergirl as an option under special , is rge spanking as far they go ??

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes