enman

Feb 10, 2018
RIP my save file. After meeting Maxima bug appears - black screen after trying to visit any character.

H487

Dec 10, 2018
The same , and black screen on Almerac after Teleporter
i had the same problem, until i found out that having galatea as henchwoman bugs the hell out supergirl, take away galatea first time you do each scene and also after you have done each scene a couple of times to unlock next. and for Almerac visit your office each day until she comes to you, after a certain scene it says teleport to almerac unlocked

Ra87

Aug 16, 2018
i had the same problem, until i found out that having galatea as henchwoman bugs the hell out supergirl, take away galatea first time you do each scene and also after you have done each scene a couple of times to unlock next. and for Almerac visit your office each day until she comes to you, after a certain scene it says teleport to almerac unlocked
Ok, for Alamarac solved, come back a few times to your office, until Maxima reappears which will take you to Almarac and you can fuck her, so the teleportation for the next trips will be unlocked

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
Dear lord, please more Killer Frost - like 10 updates ago we had all that prison content and the whole 'no fucking till i'm out of here thing'

...still no fucking, at least put in the re-used content from the prison, that outfit was hot af

and if nothing else, my second favorite blue girl Livewire...RIP why do i have to prefer the villains over the heroines?

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
Mary, mother of god this game is huge! I stayed up to fucking 10AM "playing", developing a blood clot as a result. The edging almost killed me! My parents would have stumbled in on their dead coomer son. The COOOOM was too strong, I am an official cumbrain as of today. There's no redemption from this path.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Mary, mother of god this game is huge! I stayed up to fucking 10AM "playing", developing a blood clot as a result. The edging almost killed me! My parents would have stumbled in on their dead coomer son. The COOOOM was too strong, I am an official cumbrain as of today. There's no redemption from this path.

7c441c504906edbc67d8c2071dd34dd4.jpg

Reactions: DrFargut

Rozaria

Aug 26, 2018
Ain't that i need to catch Artemis before unlocking Chersie? Damn it,trying to sorting to make her come after Audrey time to time and still couldn't do it,pls,rebuild the game fast and let us save as we want pls for god sake,trying to make a perfect game is damn hard because of autosave

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes