Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I know where this leads. Eventually Lex is gonna be either recruited or finds his way to apokalips, (since I assume this is after Darkseid died after that whole Brainiac episode) and then take over as the New God of the Planet. Probably bang two of the three furies. Maybe even Stompa because he is a god. (I know most people don't wanna see that.)

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Is it weird that now because of this game I'm watching DC movies and following DC universe?
it's just that good
You can play DC Deck Building Game series and Batman Gotham City Chronicles.To many extent they are way better than the movies.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Regretter

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Is it normal that after I make Galatea as henchwoman the sex option disappear?
It seems it is a bug.
I realy doubt that they realy want it to go that way.
Actually I'm watching the animations right now, they are average to be honest, I plan to play Batman games too :)
These,DC DBG is a card game and Batman Gotham City Cronicles is a board game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
So I've captured the first 3 heroines. How do I capture more?
No one knows. If I was in charge of making this game however I would make it to where you talk to tala to capture Zatanna and Vixen and talk to Roulette to capture StarGirl. I would also install a cheat menu that lets you click a certain button, (let's just say like the C button) that allows you to instantly have them captured. Then again that's just me

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
I have a question: I have SU 2.2.4 and a guide for 2.2.1 and the guide says the Private Room should be active/open to use but in the game it says not available yet. Is there something that needs to be done to open it?

khaja

Jul 8, 2017
Has it ever been mentioned why there still isn't any music?

Music isn't really something extra. It contributes immensely to games like this.

Core13

Jul 28, 2018
I have a question: I have SU 2.2.4 and a guide for 2.2.1 and the guide says the Private Room should be active/open to use but in the game it says not available yet. Is there something that needs to be done to open it?
I think it may depend on which heroine you put in the Private Room, some of them don't have a scene in the Private Room yet.

Reactions: KaiserST

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Ugrade Meta Bordello,then pay to unlock the private room.
Also only Batgirl,Vixen,Supergirl,Miss Martian,Artemis and Terra have content in the Private room.
blowjob implemented for how many girls can anyone tell me please....
Batgirl,Vixen,Supergirl,Miss Martian,Artemis,Terra,Raven
Mind some of the bellow are only on the yacht
Tala,Roulette,Lois,Mercy,Harley,Cheshire,Talia,Lady Shiva,Ravager,Jinx,Circe,Poison Ivy
Galatea,Blackfire,Superwoman-they have titjob instead of blowjob.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes