Monroe88

Apr 1, 2018
I’ve seen some mention of people's interest in a Marvel version of this game so I wanted to pitch an idea of a game SR7 could do when he finishes this game.

Something Unlimited 2 L.M.D. (Lex's Marvel Domination)

Plot: wherever the game ends (my money is on that he controls everything with his own super powered army/harem) but while basking in his glory he notices a strange cosmic energy coming from S.T.A.R. Labs so he goes to investigate. When he gets there he sees a portal which seemed to be sucking in everything in the lab, he attempts to close the portal using what machinery is left but after no success he is eventually sucked into the portal and blacks out. After an unknown amount of time later he awakens in a very upscale bedroom and after examining the room he walked out into an impressively large office that seemed to rival his own. Then that’s when he noticed him, in the middle of the office a large man lied on the ground in a pool of blood, with closer examination the man was a dead ringer for Lex, plus a couple hundred pounds. Before Lex could do anything one of the man’s associates entered the office (I’m not really sure who, I’m not sure of all that are associated with the Kingpin) luckily before the associate could attack Lex managed to use one of his devices on her and explains what happened which she seems to take surprisingly well, she then explains that the dead man is Wilson Fisk, the kingpin of the underworld and with his death it will create a power vacuum, which will create massive chaos, so the two strike a deal, he poses as a now slimmed down kingpin and keep the underworld from delving into chaos and she will assist him in returning to his world, though if he can take over his own universe, maybe he can have just as much fun in this one.

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
It says in the SU_2.2.4 change log that you can hire JInx and Rose. I have been trying to hire them at the Legion Hide out for like 2 hours and the game keeps saying that no one is there. I also need Parasite again but that's not important to me.
Sooo,
My question is do I need to do something in order to hire them? Talk to someone? Watch some event I might of missed? Steal some cash?

notabumblebee

Apr 7, 2018
The grind on this game is painful, I've been trying to get supergirls last outfit forever. Do you have to go through every single scene with every outfit?
you mean the slut outfit? it wasnt unlocking for me either, I dont know if it is a coincidence but I decided to try visit her cell with Galatea as my hench wearing her slut outfit, and the supergirl slut outfit unlocked first try

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
I’ve seen some mention of people's interest in a Marvel version of this game so I wanted to pitch an idea of a game SR7 could do when he finishes this game.

Something Unlimited 2 L.M.D. (Lex's Marvel Domination)

Plot: wherever the game ends (my money is on that he controls everything with his own super powered army/harem) but while basking in his glory he notices a strange cosmic energy coming from S.T.A.R. Labs so he goes to investigate. When he gets there he sees a portal which seemed to be sucking in everything in the lab, he attempts to close the portal using what machinery is left but after no success he is eventually sucked into the portal and blacks out. After an unknown amount of time later he awakens in a very upscale bedroom and after examining the room he walked out into an impressively large office that seemed to rival his own. Then that’s when he noticed him, in the middle of the office a large man lied on the ground in a pool of blood, with closer examination the man was a dead ringer for Lex, plus a couple hundred pounds. Before Lex could do anything one of the man’s associates entered the office (I’m not really sure who, I’m not sure of all that are associated with the Kingpin) luckily before the associate could attack Lex managed to use one of his devices on her and explains what happened which she seems to take surprisingly well, she then explains that the dead man is Wilson Fisk, the kingpin of the underworld and with his death it will create a power vacuum, which will create massive chaos, so the two strike a deal, he poses as a now slimmed down kingpin and keep the underworld from delving into chaos and she will assist him in returning to his world, though if he can take over his own universe, maybe he can have just as much fun in this one.
This is a nice begining plot....though I would think it works better with Grodd (remember him?) who tricks Lex (again) into supplying himwith components for Spatial Rift portal that would theoretically bring Braniac's planet headquarters into close enough proximity to earth with the assurance that they will both reap the rewards. Something goes wrong however and the spatial rift actually opens up near them. Lex is barely able to pull the abort lever, however he and Grodd are sucked in as the portal closes. Que Lex waking up in Kingpin's room etc etc.

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
Zatanna is next? Excellent. I wonder how the Rebuild is coming along. I'm sure it's won't arrive until well into 2020, but I hope they haven't hit many snags.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017

Monroe88

Apr 1, 2018
This is a nice begining plot....though I would think it works better with Grodd (remember him?) who tricks Lex (again) into supplying himwith components for Spatial Rift portal that would theoretically bring Braniac's planet headquarters into close enough proximity to earth with the assurance that they will both reap the rewards. Something goes wrong however and the spatial rift actually opens up near them. Lex is barely able to pull the abort lever, however he and Grodd are sucked in as the portal closes. Que Lex waking up in Kingpin's room etc etc.
I like that, especially both Lex and Grodd getting sucked into the portal, would add some urgency on Lex's part to get back home before Grodd.

Reactions: Kylar Stern

Steven7394

Feb 4, 2018
there is some arrangement for that problem, since it is only with vixen, and sometimes it happens with artemis

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes