djoal

Sep 3, 2019
hi guys i didn't come here for a while. But when i came here last time, i saw they were working on a new UI so this update 2.2.444 don't have this update? so when are we gonna get it?
just wondering.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I'm currently struggling to progress further with Maxima I got the intro and teleporting to her area however it stays as aa black screen when attempting to teleport afterwards

Micheal Cozad

Jul 8, 2017
I cant unlock wonder woman's dance scene and for some reason my trophy room is broken none of the bonus porteits and sketches will unlock and some of the girls that ive unlocke wont show up and when i try to view any of rose scenes it just takes me to the street leash scene does anyone have a save that has everthing unlocked iv tried doing a new game but it dosent fix these issuse

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
The grind on this game is painful, I've been trying to get supergirls last outfit forever. Do you have to go through every single scene with every outfit?

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Lois lane,i hope we can cuck superman by impregnate her,harley to cuck joker and black canary to cuck green arrow..i dont mind about netori because we are the one cucking,but netorare?haha,that make you a cuck...for some reason i don't want to see Lex as a cuck,Lex enjoying the left over after the girl been used hundred of time in MB make me turn off..
I love to see more Lois Lane. Kinky as much as possible. More clothes etc

Reactions: Genji

Essalar

Aug 2, 2017
As a suggestion: to make possible the cloning of minions with the subsequent content of clones in cells on an ongoing basis (similar to heroines) with its own line of development

Steven7394

Feb 4, 2018
hi.
there is a bug in the private room, and that is when the scenes are vixen, they don't look good, and in the gallery when they see them the image goes black and the game stops

Reactions: ThatRandomBeach
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes