rebelphoenix

Dec 8, 2017
I've done everything I can before the prison bit but the superwoman summon event will not pop. I know it's supposed an artifact and I know it's supposed to be at the legion hideout marked by an event. Can you pop it before prison or does it have to be after?

Pink Man

Jun 21, 2018
Where are the saves stored in the mac version? I can't find the any file in the RenPy folder mentioning this game!!!

kuroknight

Jun 8, 2018
I wonder if there are any ways to reduce the game's size. Its content is excellent but 7 GB is too much for the simple gameplay.

kuroknight

Jun 8, 2018
Complexity doesn't dictate size. Amount of content and asset quality does. And SU is one of the most content rich NSFW games ever made, especially by just one person.
I understand the hard work and effort, and personally appreciate this game a lot. I just really wonder if there is a way to reduce the size at the moment.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
he will add more heroines or he will focus on completing the existing characters?
My guess is they will alternate between 2 .Maybe something like 2 updates finishing old characters,1 update new heroine and repeat.
Does Terra have a slut outfit?
Only trash outfit.She is the only one of the finished characters with no real slut outfit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BombsAway

May 8, 2018
For those having trouble unlocking Supergirl's slut outfit:
There seems to be two sets of parameters. The other girls require you to do all actions 3 times and then it unlocks the slut outfit. While most girl's just do each action 3 times to unlock the next one, there are two separate trigger's for Supergirl. One without Galatea, and one with Galatea. If you do every action 3 times without Galatea, you will unlock everything all the way down to get the Lexcorp outfit. Once you do that, go back and do every action again 3 times with Galatea as your henchwoman. I had her wearing the slut outfit but I don't know if it's important. Some of the actions may disappear but they will unlock themselves again when you do them with Galatea. Eventually you will walk in the room and get the scene with the slut outfit. I had Galatea for that as well. Hope this helps!

D

Deleted member 1569344

hey how do i get Maxima slut outfit?
it would be great if anyone could tell me

BetaCnc

Sep 12, 2017
man, i have played this game so many times and unlocking everything again is just so boring, lol

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
Hey guys. Its been ages since I played this game (other games + life got in the way), and I was just wondering what the "SU Rebuilt" thing is? Is it a mod or something different?
Seriously? It's in the first post of the entire thread. Like most questions here, the answers are all either super obvious or answered in the opening post.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes