D

Deleted member 215905

is there anything otherthan costumes added to galetea on this update?

Emperor

Aug 2, 2018
My guess is they will alternate between 2 .Maybe something like 2 updates finishing old characters,1 update new heroine and repeat.

Only trash outfit.She is the only one of the finished characters with no real slut outfit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
oh God.... those outfits are horrible. the worst thing about this game (besides it's bugs and being so slow) are these costumes. they all just look like random clown bimbos... the only one that I would approve is Batgirl's outfit because it resembles her costume. other just look like Starfire's first costume from Titans show - stupid and pointless.

c00lb3ans

Aug 21, 2018
oh God.... those outfits are horrible. the worst thing about this game (besides it's bugs and being so slow) are these costumes. they all just look like random clown bimbos... the only one that I would approve is Batgirl's outfit because it resembles her costume. other just look like Starfire's first costume from Titans show - stupid and pointless.
I love these outfits.

SteamPunk777

Apr 2, 2019
So when new updates come out, how do you transfer current saves over to the new game version/update? Since saves are written to a registry file and it's pretty hard and fiddly to get to it... Does the new version automatically read that same registry file in the same path and just load it e.g. game slot 1?

Also the changelog spoilers are a pretty good guide tbh, tells you what's been added so makes it easier to see what you may need to do. Though an updated guide would be nice...

D

Deleted member 1569344

hey can anyone tell me how to get the slut outfit fro maxima?

Luther9555

Sep 26, 2017
I still can't get that scene.After more than 30 tries.Deathstroke and Terra get from the second try,but Artemis no luck at all.
You need Artemis to wear Tigress outfit to get that scene. To get an outfit just play her scenes in private room a couple of times.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes