armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
How to unlock Lady Shiva and Talia ?
You have to talk to Talia every chance you get on the yacht until she blows you, then again until she gives up her ass to you, then talk to her again after that before the party ends.
Then go to the tower office every night until she starts showing up. Keep going to your office to progress through the whole thing. Takes a long time, the RNG sucks.
Don't forget that for the wedding to happen you need full progress with Cheshire.
hooo thanx man... and Lady shiva?
My guess is that after the wedding you can choose to visit her.

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
Don't forget that for the wedding to happen you need full progress with Cheshire.

My guess is that after the wedding you can choose to visit her.
After the wedding, you will have another event where you create a teleporter to take you to Nanda Parbat. That's where you can visit Shiva.

LordPalpatine

Aug 4, 2017
If anyone wondered about the asset pack,here is an explanation
"
Where’s the Asset Pack?
We hope everyone is enjoying the latest update. We just wanted to let everyone know why the asset packs still aren’t out yet. Basically, SR7 lives in the tundra, winter is upon him and power outages are happening rather frequently due to a slush blizzard that’s taking down trees. This is kinda severely fucking with our plans for the end of the year but we’re hoping it passes and we pull through. We’ll keep everyone posted as per usual.
Thanks for being patient,
Gunsmoke Games "

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
So, added little content for Galatea and added content for new character Maxima? :unsure: As I said before, the game is becoming a mess, was to add content to the active characters and then add new characters that would get a lot easier, but it's a mess. I didn't know how to unlock Maxima myself and had to go to regedit. Also, I noticed that there are still some bugs when we leave some characters naked in bordello and put in glamour, example of this is Terra, Vixen and Supergirl.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
So, added little content for Galatea and added content for new character Maxima? :unsure: As I said before, the game is becoming a mess, was to add content to the active characters and then add new characters that would get a lot easier, but it's a mess. I didn't know how to unlock Maxima myself and had to go to regedit. Also, I noticed that there are still some bugs when we leave some characters naked in bordello and put in glamour, example of this is Terra, Vixen and Supergirl.
It's the other way around, Sunset only makes content for new girls to pad updates because Galatea would be too complex.

Reactions: KaiserST

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
I am talking about the suprise we might get.Also in the last poll there was a question about another Korra game.
I mean, anything's possible, I just can't see them adding stuff from outside DC after all these years of sticking to it. I'd think adding something from Marvel would be more likely since they've actually crossed over before, but even that's so unlikely I wouldn't really consider it.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I mean, anything's possible, I just can't see them adding stuff from outside DC after all these years of sticking to it. I'd think adding something from Marvel would be more likely since they've actually crossed over before, but even that's so unlikely I wouldn't really consider it.
Some of the realy old comments point that we are missing superheroine with some hair colors.
Sure we mostly have superheroines with blonde,black or red hair +blue Raven.
Fire and Ice will add green and white to the mix.

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
It's the other way around, Sunset only makes content for new girls to pad updates because Galatea would be too complex.
I understand. Then each update will have a new character and a character that will receive more content. The story not begins to unfold and everything becomes a mess. I am disappointed with this, because I think it is better to give more content to the old characters and only then add new ones.
Think with me, the player who is going to play will have to go from the start and will notice many strange things in the gameplay. Put a character in the cell or put it in Bordello/Glamour. Do this, do that.. Go to the hideout, hire, steal some items to free character... Improve your defense, ops, I forgot, that's no use. I hope the authors know what they are doing. I love the artwork, but it gets a little discouraging.

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
I wish there was some sort of quest log or something. Some times you take a break from the game, and come back and its like. I completely forgot what I was working on. So you randomly click things, trying to remember.
Agreed. I also wish the conditions for getting certain scenes and outfits weren't so arcane. I don't know what I would do without the flowchart.

Monroe88

Apr 1, 2018
I’ve seen some mention of people's interest in a Marvel version of this game so I wanted to pitch an idea of a game SR7 could do when he finishes this game.

Something Unlimited 2 L.M.D. (Lex's Marvel Domination)

Plot: wherever the game ends (my money is on that he controls everything with his own super powered army/harem) but while basking in his glory he notices a strange cosmic energy coming from S.T.A.R. Labs so he goes to investigate. When he gets there he sees a portal which seemed to be sucking in everything in the lab, he attempts to close the portal using what machinery is left but after no success he is eventually sucked into the portal and blacks out. After an unknown amount of time later he awakens in a very upscale bedroom and after examining the room he walked out into an impressively large office that seemed to rival his own. Then that’s when he noticed him, in the middle of the office a large man lied on the ground in a pool of blood, with closer examination the man was a dead ringer for Lex, plus a couple hundred pounds. Before Lex could do anything one of the man’s associates entered the office (I’m not really sure who, I’m not sure of all that are associated with the Kingpin) luckily before the associate could attack Lex managed to use one of his devices on her and explains what happened which she seems to take surprisingly well, she then explains that the dead man is Wilson Fisk, the kingpin of the underworld and with his death it will create a power vacuum, which will create massive chaos, so the two strike a deal, he poses as a now slimmed down kingpin and keep the underworld from delving into chaos and she will assist him in returning to his world, though if he can take over his own universe, maybe he can have just as much fun in this one.
i'm still trying to figure out who the first few women Lex will interact with, so far I've got Kingpin's wife Vanessa Fisk, Typhoid Mary and Elektra but beyond that i'm not sure who else is associated with Kingpin.

D

Deleted member 255528

my Terra is dead and bugged few patches ago
Is there any way to fix it besides start a new game?

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
i'm still trying to figure out who the first few women Lex will interact with, so far I've got Kingpin's wife Vanessa Fisk, Typhoid Mary and Elektra but beyond that i'm not sure who else is associated with Kingpin.
Kingpin has had run ins with

Ashley Barton (Spider-Girl)
Karen Paige

as well. And in the MCU he had runs with

Madam Gao

who has quite a following, with some even speculating she might actually be MCU's version of Crane Mother. Or in the very least associated to Crane Mother.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes