Raring

May 6, 2019
- Seems like I can't get the investigation scene/the resulting outfit for Starfire. I did the scene with blackfire where Lex tells her to think about becoming his slave with control over Starfire, but no matter how many days pass Blackfire has no dialogue for me hence I can't get her as a henchwoman. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong or missing?

-I have the costumes, now how do I get scenes with deathstroke for example? got it

-Is there any way to redo scenes or events? I had selected Superwoman as my henchwoman for the Yacht events but somehow ended up with Cheshire instead so is there any way to redo scenes like that or the jail ones without having to restart the game?

how can we have the assasin's league event ?
After you finish the scenes with Talia on the yacht she will visit your office three times. After the third time Lex gives in and the league event gets unlocked.

Last edited:

Zimbabawe9128

Apr 18, 2019
-Is there any way to redo scenes or events? I had selected Superwoman as my henchwoman for the Yacht events but somehow ended up with Cheshire instead so is there any way to redo scenes like that or the jail ones without having to restart the game?
goto office. restart events

Reactions: Raring

Homine

Jan 2, 2018
Would someone kindly upload Galatea slut intro pose/animation? I'm going into SU celibacy for a year but I can't miss that one.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
You need Artemis to wear Tigress outfit to get that scene. To get an outfit just play her scenes in private room a couple of times.
Thanks.Time to unlock the prviate room and exhibition scenes for all 6 heroines we have so far.
Would someone kindly upload Galatea slut intro pose/animation? I'm going into SU celibacy for a year but I can't miss that one.
Why you will do that?
Pretty sure that we will get the rest of Galatea's content sooner than 1 year.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
how do u get blackfire to become a henchwoman?
You must put Starfire in the cell.And also you need to have Lex's company back.
Starfire- progress her until princess Leia outfit,Blackfire will show at the office.10 days later she will come back.

Homine

Jan 2, 2018
Thanks.Time to unlock the prviate room and exhibition scenes for all 6 heroines we have so far.

Why you will do that?
Pretty sure that we will get the rest of Galatea's content sooner than 1 year.
It's not only about Galatea, I love all the girls equally(but Galatea more[ but all equally]), and I want to "beat" the game once more with fuller content than doing it after every update. Also also I'm short on money now so that year of absence from SU will be just fair with GSG I think.

Reactions: armion82

SteamPunk777

Apr 2, 2019
Struggling to unlock supergirl's slut costume. I'm bringing in Galatea as henchwoman whenever I visit supergirl and do actions but still not slut costume after a while...

edit: never mind, it unlocked. Now I'm stuck on how the hell to get Roulette to give me the option to capture Miss Martian...

Last edited:

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
How to unlock Lady Shiva and Talia ?
You have to talk to Talia every chance you get on the yacht until she blows you, then again until she gives up her ass to you, then talk to her again after that before the party ends.
Then go to the tower office every night until she starts showing up. Keep going to your office to progress through the whole thing. Takes a long time, the RNG sucks.

DreamChaser507

Jan 15, 2019
You have to talk to Talia every chance you get on the yacht until she blows you, then again until she gives up her ass to you, then talk to her again after that before the party ends.
Then go to the tower office every night until she starts showing up. Keep going to your office to progress through the whole thing. Takes a long time, the RNG sucks.
hooo thanx man... and Lady shiva?

Strainger

Sep 23, 2018
I get a black screen whenever I try to do anything with the ones who have new content, I'm in the newest version.

Any help?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes