Kain2358

Mar 30, 2019
Hey, can anybody help me out with Terra? What do I need to do to clone her?
1. wait until she is dead (obviously)
2. visit her cell (Lex will have a monologue about cloning her from a sample of her hair)
3. go to cloning (like the game tells you to do in step 2)
4. ???
5. profit

[tired ranting]
I mean, there is only one "secret" scene in game. Everything else is right there in front of you. The game is rather linear. It tells you what, when and how to do what you need to do. Just play the game and read the damned text.
[/tired ranting]

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
i'm still trying to figure out who the first few women Lex will interact with, so far I've got Kingpin's wife Vanessa Fisk, Typhoid Mary and Elektra but beyond that i'm not sure who else is associated with Kingpin.
Easy to guess that must be some without super abilities-flying,super strength or speed,telekinesis,telepathy,weather,time or matter manipulation.
Must be like Batgirl,Huntress and Black Canary.
BTW they still can bring some other DC heroines from bat family without powers-Cassandra Cain/maybe Talia will introduce her daughter/,Stephanie Brown/maybe introduce her as Spoiler/,Batwoman,Katana.
Black Widow,Elektra,Mockingbird,Lady Thor-Jane Foster/Jane’s superhuman abilities all come from mighty Mjolnir/

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
I mean, there is only one "secret" scene in game. Everything else is right there in front of you. The game is rather linear. It tells you what, when and how to do what you need to do. Just play the game and read the damned text.
What is the secret scene you're referring to?

Kain2358

Mar 30, 2019
What is the secret scene you're referring to?
Tala's second anal scene. The player has to know that scene exists by reading a guide or just stumble upon it by accident. You have to ignore the UI and click on her body while she is busy meditating on a spell. But first you have to unlock all of her actions.
Currently there is no obvious button, hint or at least some ingame dialog that would suggest you are meant to do that. Some people might call it a secret scene, some call it an easter egg. I call it a bad game design.

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
Black screen everywhere for me. I can't see anything on MB anymore. It all started after Supergirl's first strip. I can't progress with her either.

So, how long until Rebuild reaches 2.2.44? :rolleyes:

tunaboi

Sep 29, 2017
Hey guys, the save mod's link to download seems to be missing and nothing in the thread regarding it. Anyone know where I can get the save mod ?

Must_Be_Javik

May 12, 2019
How unlock Wonder woman, Audrey, Cat woman, Lois, Star girl and StarFire Scenes? (I unlock Blow job Lois but after this, Nothing...) (2 last Shiva scenes?) So..... HOW TO DO THIS BROS? (sorry for my English, im stupid Russian :c)

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
How to access Batgirl content, and other 'cell' stuff?
You need to upgrade Batgirl's device to max .
How unlock Wonder woman, Audrey, Cat woman, Lois, Star girl and StarFire Scenes? (I unlock Blow job Lois but after this, Nothing...) (2 last Shiva scenes?) So..... HOW TO DO THIS BROS? (sorry for my English, im stupid Russian :c)
Hi man
With Lois you can perform Dance,Strip,Blowjob,Handjob
Catwoman has no scene at this moment
With Stargirl you can perform only Dance
With StarFire you can perform only - Dance (alone)
-Dance and Inspect (if you have Blackfire as henchwomen)

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes