armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Ain't that i need to catch Artemis before unlocking Chersie? Damn it,trying to sorting to make her come after Audrey time to time and still couldn't do it,pls,rebuild the game fast and let us save as we want pls for god sake,trying to make a perfect game is damn hard because of autosave
Don't progress with Mercy.Just stop when the option for a dance come.This way you won't meet Cheshire.
In order to catch Cheshire you must get lex corp back-for that you need both glamour slam and meta bordello and advanced relationship with Mercy.

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
When is the bugfix update coming? still having issues with Supergirl, and im pretty sure my Maxima content is fucked up because im married with her, but i have no idea why this happened(looks like my game skipped all the plot behind it)

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
I am in way knowledgable on DC comics besides the cartoons and movies, but why are so many people upset that the main character is Lex Luthor? Everywhere else I go and this game is mentioned the main gripe people have is that they have to play Lex.
This is a false flag. A bad one at that.

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
A few bugs I have noticed:
Post marriage to Maxima, after going to Nanda Parbat, Maxima is there all there time
Ravager and Jinx, auto go to leash scene or sex upon entering Lex's room.
Supergirl: Can go all the way to slut, but if bring Galatea in she reverts back completely and have to do everything again with Galatea there to fix the issue.

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
This is a false flag. A bad one at that.
One of my issues with the game is that I personally don't like playing as Lex. I can't answer for others who feel the same, but I would have rather been "myself" (a named PC from 3rd person) or some new, faceless character. It's probably a lot easier plot/writing-wise to be Lex. I suppose I have a stricter interpretation of the "one penis per fantasy rule", where "my dick is the star of my fantasy."

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
A few bugs I have noticed:
Post marriage to Maxima, after going to Nanda Parbat, Maxima is there all there time
Look, I've been married a while now, and my wife is there all the time too. I think that's just what marriage is like. Also, I notice I'm commenting on page 666 of this thread. Marriage is a lot like that (the number of the Beast) as well.

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
Look, I've been married a while now, and my wife is there all the time too. I think that's just what marriage is like. Also, I notice I'm commenting on page 666 of this thread. Marriage is a lot like that (the number of the Beast) as well.
Same, but I don't expect one wife to be in the bedroom of the other ya know? ;)

c00lb3ans

Aug 21, 2018
Mary, mother of god this game is huge! I stayed up to fucking 10AM "playing", developing a blood clot as a result. The edging almost killed me! My parents would have stumbled in on their dead coomer son. The COOOOM was too strong, I am an official cumbrain as of today. There's no redemption from this path.

This was me the first night I found out about this game. "Played" four or five times. Good times were had.

sperg

Aug 6, 2017
so is deathstrokes artemis image just rng ive been adding and removing her from bordello alot he still isn't showing up or is that bugged

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
I haven't hit too many bugs, only issue I had was Supergirl's older nude costume (nude with no hairband) wouldn't unlock. I could have her strip in the "older costume" (the one with the blue shirt and no hairband) and it would show the right costume, but that nude older costume didn't appear in the list of costumes even after doing the strip option. I had to go into the registry and unlock it manually.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Maxima is the warrior queen of another planet. She came to earth originally to claim Superman as her husband. The end of the episode she appeared in featured Lobo and her squealing in girlish glee. I'm surprised I remember that actually.
Im suprise she still a virgin,and she give Lex a hard time during her first time

Japubbaa

May 26, 2017
How do you get Rose? I did the yacht scenes with her and she's still not showing up to be hired. What am I missing?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes