Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
I’m curious what other female characters would everyone like to be added please list them all
Well, we could always summon from other Universes. Like Rogue PS? Or She Hulk, SR7 was always good drawing them. Then again, if he could I'd say he give it a shot to Candy and Mandy from Arkham Origins style. Or even some Korra. But before, I'd like if he gave us some real good cumslut updates on Raven, maybe Audrey, Wonder Woman, BlackFire, among many many others.

I know it's too soon to ask for an update, but I'm wondering, am I 1 month too soon, or a few days too soon?

Shino302

Jul 23, 2017
See, exactly what I'm talking about, he can work some new design in the middle.

Btw, anyone know what will come in next update?
Maybe tomorrow apparently. They just put up a new Patreon post teasing a Yacht party sized update. Might be a prank but maybe not?

kfy

Apr 27, 2017
Maybe tomorrow apparently. They just put up a new Patreon post teasing a Yacht party sized update. Might be a prank but maybe not?
They did say they were doing 1 more update this year. He's probably been working on this for a while since the costume contest last year, so if it's done he can get the rest of the year off.

EDIT: 2 more content releases, not 1. Probably misread, apologies.
"There will still be at least one final update to SU before the end of the year! In fact, there will be two patron-exclusive content releases before 2020."

Last edited:

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I’m curious what other female characters would everyone like to be added please list them all
Fire and Ice,Jessica Cruz,Big Barda,Wondergirl,Donna Troy,Batwoman,Mera,the other 2 Batgirl
Cassandra Cain as Orphan,and Stephanie Brown as Spoiler both with unlockable Batgirl costume
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DannyhelMont

Aug 5, 2016
^also Baby Doll (Mary Louise Dahl) would be nice... :b

well, could be interesting to see a SR7' version of Duela Dent(Joker's Daughter), she's a character that visually and story got many changes on almost everytime she was featured, there was indeed some ugly trash versions but others creepy and sexy too, so another obscure and flexible character is very appealing in my book :whistle:

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
I hope I can progress with my Supergirl black screen.

But henchwomen on Halloween costumes would be hot.

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
Does anyone know if footjobs will be added in the game?
I'd really doubt it. Like, 0.00000001% chance.
It's been several years that this game has been going. I can't believe he's suddenly going to start putting in new fetishes.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I'm trying to add a GIF I made to my signature, and am very confused. Do I need to post it on here first?

EDIT: Guess so =)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes