plap21

Mar 16, 2018
Is audrey a real DC character? Or is she a totally made up character for this game? I like her.
I remember her from the Justice League cartoon. The DCAU fandom wiki article says she was in the "Maid of Honor" episode of JL, and mentioned in another episode of JLU and BB.

D

Deleted member 1569344

hey do you guys think that one day Iris west and Mera could be in the game?

Coyote099

Mar 18, 2019
Does anyone know how it is possible or even if it is ... to recover actions that disappear from the character's stock options? For example, my Supergirl doesn't have the "sex" option available, my batgirl doesn't have the "strip" option available; ???? =/

Killerqueen21

Jan 17, 2019
Dumb question but how do I find Lady Shiva? I've not seen her at all.
I think that you need to get to the yacht event. You need to go full with Talia. Then you wait and visit your office in the tower, and eventually Talia arrives. Keep waiting and finding her in the same place and sooner or later you will get a portal to find Lady Shiva.

I am being a bit vague but I am starting to feel lost with this game too.

moonlightking

Oct 1, 2017
Does anyone know how it is possible or even if it is ... to recover actions that disappear from the character's stock options? For example, my Supergirl doesn't have the "sex" option available, my batgirl doesn't have the "strip" option available; ???? =/
If I am not mistaken you have to redo some times the options before the one you had lost. Basically re-unlocking them like the first time.

D

Deleted member 1569344

could someone please tell me how to unlock terra? thank you
after you catch starfire you have to return to Catwoman and then you should see the name click it and then you can capture her

Mizzen

Apr 9, 2018
What's the registry value for the astral projection scene? (Oh, and is it repeatable by default at all?)

EDIT: Found it: suSlot01_talaUA

Last edited:

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Does anyone have a file like Swift Shader 3.0 but without the logo or lag as some computers need it to play games like this?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes