Arrascaeta

Oct 29, 2018
My game seems to be stuck blackfire won't become my henchwoman and the even where grodd makes a trap for me and i go to jail doesn't happen.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
My game seems to be stuck blackfire won't become my henchwoman and the even where grodd makes a trap for me and i go to jail doesn't happen.
Blackfire will become a henchwoman after very long time compare to any other.
Grodd-did you finish all 3 missions he gave you?
Yes i have no heists anymore
DId you give him the 3 items?You should meet with Waller after you gave the third item to Grodd.And then go to the prison.

Last edited:
Reactions: KaiserST

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
i believe zatanna
We can't be sure.He did show on the stream how he is working on Zatanna.But that doesn't mean we will be getting her in next update.After all so far we have several times when they are showing work on a heroine and we didn't get her in the upcoming update.
I hope they will finish Galatea in 2.2.5.
And if we finaly can put Huntress,Black Canary and Zatanna in the cells it will be even better.

D

Deleted member 1569344

We can't be sure.He did show on the stream how he is working on Zatanna.But that doesn't mean we will be getting her in next update.After all so far we have several times when they are showing work on a heroine and we didn't get her in the upcoming update.
I hope they will finish Galatea in 2.2.5.
And if we finaly can put Huntress,Black Canary and Zatanna in the cells it will be even better.
i hope Zatanna will be put in Tala room because then we could get maybe some secene between tala and zatanna or maybe some threesome action

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
i hope Zatanna will be put in Tala room because then we could get maybe some secene between tala and zatanna or maybe some threesome action
I doubt that.Raven was summoned and is a part demon.Main reason why she is guarded by Tala.Zatanna is a normal human.
Circe and Morgaine le Fay was more likely to get a room in Tala's lair

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
maybe it's bug or maybe is my version is broken then you ask the harley to strip first time if she is naked game is freeze and i dont understand why i have her naked costume before i even can ask her to strip...

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes