redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
It's not using the same asset at all! There has been a guy around for the last 4 years. Internally we reference him as "same body, different head guy". I know you're not him as you sound reasonable . Artists are a strange bunch, they have processes and beliefs. I'm sure there is easier or faster methods. These typically come at a cost of quality, something SR7 firmly will not use. It's 4.5 years in we have explored every single idea regarding saving time.

As for the costumes, it was set as a precedent early on. You must remember this game was started in 2015, we have had to learn in front of the public eye. Not an easy task! There is many things currently in SU that we would overhaul, or outright never do in future projects. As for costumes, there is a real emphasis on workload multiplication when making the decision to add them.

As for SU continuing on forever. Our Patreon is Gunsmoke Games, it's to support whatever we do. We will not stop SU, cause if we did, someone else would continue it. We are not ready to pass the torch yet. SU will live on forever, either in our hands or someone else.
So it's not the same asset, but using the same body type saves time? So he redraws generally the same body from scratch? Is this what you're saying?

And saying SU would continue forever means that you never want to finish it. I don't blame you because the patreon model supports longer development times, but most devs at least pretend that's not the case. It's weird to see someone admit it.

LordPalpatine

Aug 4, 2017
So it's not the same asset, but using the same body type saves time? So he redraws generally the same body from scratch? Is this what you're saying?

And saying SU would continue forever means that you never want to finish it. I don't blame you because the patreon model supports longer development times, but most devs at least pretend that's not the case. It's weird to see someone admit it.
" saying SU would continue forever means that you never want to finish it. "Pffff dude get lost because most people will always want to see new content introduced into SU

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
" saying SU would continue forever means that you never want to finish it. "Pffff dude get lost because most people will always want to see new content introduced into SU
I think most people would be happier with a proper release cycle that will eventually end with the game's completion rather than the game giving you crumbs until SR7 dies of old age.

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
So what should we be focusing on?
Well hello , so what I think about the direction of the game: hmmm so far the game is in a good direction
My suggestions and opinions:
- Well I wold like to see more interaction between Lex and Supergirl,Vixen,etc (like the dialogs between Raven x Jinx or Wonder Woman x Circe). And I really mean only some simple dialogs, I think this way the game will become more alive.By the way I love those 2 scenes (Jinx x Raven and WW x Circe) good job.
-Next about new girls in the game (Maxima,Sazu,etc): maybe I will be alone with this but I don't have any problems with the fact that you guys are adding new girls in game ,what the heck, even contrary I hope that you guys will add as many girls as possible.But I really hope that you will give to Sazu (Strip and Dance options because right now her scenes are too rushed) the same for Talia ( her strip option and the fact that you can have sex with her immediately)
-As for buggs well I hope that when the rebuilt will be ready this problem will be solved
-And I also saw someone that was complained about the costumes from this game, I love the costumes from this game. SU is maybe the only game where the costumes really mean something.
As for SU continuing on forever. Our Patreon is Gunsmoke Games, it's to support whatever we do. We will not stop SU, cause if we did, someone else would continue it. We are not ready to pass the torch yet. SU will live on forever, either in our hands or someone else.
And I want to make a correction on this statement that you just made because many person will interpret that you guys do not want to ever finish the game.When Gunsmoke said that this game will never be truly finished, he meant that there will always be something that can be added to the game like a new character or a new event .

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
More or less. If you watch the shows many of the characters have similar body types. Game is 4.5 years old precedent was set long ago my friend.

Well hello , so what I think about the direction of the game: hmmm so far the game is in a good direction
- Well I wold like to see more interaction between Lex and Supergirl,Vixen,etc (like the dialogs between Raven x Jinx or Wonder Woman x Circe). And I really mean only some simple dialogs, I think this way the game will become more alive.By the way I love those 2 scenes (Jinx x Raven and WW x Circe) good job.
-Next about new girls in the game (Maxima,Sazu,etc): maybe I will be alone with this but I don't have any problems with the fact that you guys are adding new girls in game ,what the heck, even contrary I hope that you guys will add as many girls as possible.But I really hope that you will give to Sazu (Strip and Dance options because right now her scenes are too rushed) the same for Talia ( her strip option and the fact that you can have sex with her immediately)
-As for buggs well I hope that when the rebuilt will be ready this problem will be solved
-And I also saw someone that was complained about the costumes from this game, I love the costumes from this game. SU is maybe the only game where the costumes really mean something.

And I want to make a correction on this statement that you just made because many person will interpret that you guys do not want to ever finish the game.When Gunsmoke said that this game will never be truly finished, he meant that there will always be something that can be added to the game like a new character or a new event .
As always Mendoza you're a class act. Yes the game is set-up to continuously add more content to it. Finish to us is when we stop adding to it. But then someone else will just come along and add to it themselves (look at witch trainer, it's still being added to by groups).

Last edited:

Ninro

Dec 2, 2018
the art is a masterclass, the story is enjoyable, lot of content, can't wait to play more, one of the best games in f95

Reactions: Medic4

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Gunsmoke Games can we have more content for wonder woman or black canary please ?
At least one of them will get an update this year.I realy doubt they will ignore both.After all we have only 7 superheroines to be completed.I hope we get 4 more done this year+2 or 3 new superheroines.
I personally wanted to see Stargirl in game? Its very long from her release and no cocntent for her
Maybe the upcoming TV series will give them the push to finish her.
And maybe to add Batwoman too.

Ninro

Dec 2, 2018
At least one of them will get an update this year.I realy doubt they will ignore both.After all we have only 7 superheroines to be completed.I hope we get 4 more done this year+2 or 3 new superheroines.
More catwoman content will also be amazing..

• Love
Reactions: Medic4

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
This game’s constant progress is refreshing. Many times, devs become milkers after the slightest taste of popularity. This game has had steady, high-quality progress for years. Yeah some people could want some subjective changes in direction or content additions, but overall this project is doing great compared to most others.

(speaking of subjective content additions, I wouldn’t mind seeing some of the cell girls make out with each other :unsure: but I’m always up for more girls making out)

LordPalpatine

Aug 4, 2017

"When Gunsmoke said that this game will never be truly finished, he meant that there will always be something that can be added to the game like a new character or a new event . " Its good that you clarified because most people here sadly dont get that

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Still wish the scene gallery would replay the actual scene instead of just a blank still. Even better would be if it let use choose what 'level' scene it showed. The first time they do something is pretty different than the third, for instance.
Especially for scenes that can't be seen again, like any of the Killer Frost lesbian scenes.

papragu

Jul 17, 2017
Finish to us is when we stop adding to it. But then someone else will just come along and add to it themselves (look at witch trainer, it's still being added to by groups).
It works with Witch Trainer because it is RenPy and is easy to mod. You are using Unity and once you compile it, there is no way of accessing all the assets. So if you want others to continue or expand your game, you will have to release the open code.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Updated OP with new links for guides.
OK.Do you know if the night gown that wear Supergirl have an intro scene?Because during the sex with one of her superhero costumes the game instead show the night gown and suddenly I have it unlocked.But now I can't open at all her slut outfit.

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
It works with Witch Trainer because it is RenPy and is easy to mod. You are using Unity and once you compile it, there is no way of accessing all the assets. So if you want others to continue or expand your game, you will have to release the open code.
I never said we wanted others to continue. I said people will. As for source code, that is ours and will always be that way.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes