armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
So, the search didn't yield any results in the comments so far. The last update for the guide was 2.2.1, which SEEMS recent, but the game is at 2.2.555 - and honestly, the guide doesn't explain a lot. The most and utterly confusing thing about the entire game is that it doesn't show whether you have unlocked everything or not, because "yet to be unlocked" things are drawn in the exact same symbol as "things that are not implemented yet / will never come". That's a huge issue for me, and if you could colourcode that stuff in game, it would be an amazing help (Because without a guide, you have to endlessly try every combination with a spreadsheet, which just isn't fun).

Anyways... Did anybody make a newer version of the Walkthrough by chance? I think I understood the rules so far, but from what I have and haven't unlocked, it's weird. For example, I have two suits in the bordello for Artemis, but and now I'm going through ALL the heroes I have unlocked (both in the Bordello and the Prison) and let them do all actions in every piece of clothing (which gets confusing after "Strip" every time, because the outfit changes!), just to check if I unlock something new.
The guide in OP is updated.

1.Hawkgirl
2.Galatea
3.Zatanna
4.Superwoman
5.Circe

This would be my list. I want Hawkgirl so bad lol. She is the character who started me down this rabbit hole.
Then you must get this.

And I will try to get this.

I seem to have hit a bug with Audrey. During her strip from her first outfit, the game appears to have gotten stuck when it's supposed to transition from the breast reveal to the rest of the strip. The screen has darkened and is just panning up and down on her revealing her breasts. There is no text and key presses or mouse clicks don't seem to do anything.
Does anyone have a fix for this that doesn't involve exiting out? I got too into the game and stupidly haven't saved for quite some time.
I think the game saves after each day.

Last edited:

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I seem to have hit a bug with Audrey. During her strip from her first outfit, the game appears to have gotten stuck when it's supposed to transition from the breast reveal to the rest of the strip. The screen has darkened and is just panning up and down on her revealing her breasts. There is no text and key presses or mouse clicks don't seem to do anything.
Does anyone have a fix for this that doesn't involve exiting out? I got too into the game and stupidly haven't saved for quite some time.

armion82 said:
I think the game saves after each day.
I guess I have no choice but to test this theory xD

Thanks, everything was fine. Panic averted. Apparently it had saved after leaving Audrey's room after that interaction even though I couldn't see it happening. The save loads with half of my daily activities done ("already visited today") but not all so I guess it just autosaves at random intervals? Or after every activity? Either way, it's a relief to know.

Last edited:

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017

I guess I have no choice but to test this theory xD

Thanks, everything was fine. Panic averted. Apparently it had saved after leaving Audrey's room after that interaction even though I couldn't see it happening. The save loads with half of my daily activities done ("already visited today") but not all so I guess it just autosaves at random intervals? Or after every activity? Either way, it's a relief to know.
Probably after you visit someone.

Queen Sindel

Sep 15, 2019
So how does this top 5 ranking list sound to you chaps?
1.Superwoman
2.Galatea
3.Wonder Woman
4.Mercy
5.Batgirl
Of course depending on the scenes in the upcoming update i might have to change is up. So maybe we could even make a poll for the current rankings in this thread where everyone votes their top 5? Multiple choices poll? I know that i myself am a big tiddeys guy so my top 3 is easy, EASY! :ROFLMAO: Places 4 and 5 is where the things get really hard.
1.Wonder Woman
2.Superwoman
3.Galatea
4.Mercy
5.Raven

I definitely feel like aside from the top 2 which I doubt will change, other 3 spots could change when more content hits, especially content including Black Canary, Circe, Zatanna, Huntress, Rose and Shiva. That's when the sweating comes.

Reactions: ♛ Godzilla ♛

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
So how does this top 5 ranking list sound to you chaps?
1.Superwoman
2.Galatea
3.Wonder Woman
4.Mercy
5.Batgirl
Of course depending on the scenes in the upcoming update i might have to change is up. So maybe we could even make a poll for the current rankings in this thread where everyone votes their top 5? Multiple choices poll? I know that i myself am a big tiddeys guy so my top 3 is easy, EASY! :ROFLMAO: Places 4 and 5 is where the things get really hard.
5.) Starfire
4.) Batgirl
3.) Terra
2.) Raven
1.) Stargirl

Oct 15, 2017
Its been about 4 months, so i am curious as to how much content it will have.
Just the regular 2 month's worth of content since they released something unrelated to SU in January, so while it has been 4 months for SU, it wasn't worked on for 4 months, but just the normal 2.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes