Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Nice, and Lex uses Grodd's tech and intelligence to get some scientific advancement. Maybe make an army of cloned Grodds to fuck the shit out of the city? :D Or mind control government and politicians for some major plan. Surely to manipulate Grodd Lex would use some of his henchewomen, or a next level of device for heroines. Surely Grodd must have a bigger dick than Lex and henchewomen/girls should be hesitant and a bit afraid :D

This is very exciting!
Best part is Grodd is just a smart animal. No match for the superior Luthor brain.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
how do i unlock Maxima and sazu?
You must first complete Talia-wedding etc.
Maxima will visit you at the office.
We aren't getting an update any time soon are we.
What is it may or June ?
Somewhere between 30 April and 6 May.
I'm hoping the next update deals with Starfire and Stargirl as well. They barely have cell scenes.
If we consider the streams from last half year this what we are looking for.
Lois
Roulette
Lady Shiva
Zatanna
Really its not fair Stargirl not have any content from begining and not receive anything new from appearence in game
More frustrating is that Huntress and Black Canary have almost no new content since Summer 2015.
Even Mercy and Lois have more scenes.

Last edited:

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
You must first complete Talia-wedding etc.
Maxima will visit you at the office.

Somewhere between 30 April and 6 May.

If we consider the streams from last half year this what we are looking for.
Lois
Roulette
Lady Shiva
Zatanna
Really its not fair Stargirl not have any content from begining and not receive anything new from appearence in game

barrymikok

Aug 8, 2016
Hey all hate to keep bugging you. I still haven't been able to resolve this and I don't exactly plan on going out and buying a PC anytime soon lol. I tried the earlier fix with opening the terminal and changing the app number to the current one but to no look. Can anyone help me out with this?
Bump, still getting the unable to open app error. Last time I post this but I take it I'm SOL? It worked before with the previous fix for an earlier version just not on this one.

Extremugen

Feb 12, 2018
is there more content with lois or its the blowjob the best you can get?I am using a old savefile so wondering if it screw up some triggers

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
is there more content with lois or its the blowjob the best you can get?I am using a old savefile so wondering if it screw up some triggers
1. lois is pretty much done for her content after the bj, some joint stuff with mercy during halloween but that's it.
2. old saves have had problems for me in the past but this was ages ago.

geos_omega

Sep 18, 2017
And that is kind of what makes the idea appealing, think of Amanda's path is optional. You don't have to do if you don't want to, it's all optional in story progression. Plus, her being uncommon would add a tiny of variety, no? Plus, Lex could easily mutate to a more pleasant body shape if he wanted to.
You're kind of missing a big point here. It isn't whether or not it would be nice to have the variety. It's a matter of development time. People are already tired of them adding new characters when old characters still lack a lot of content that people have been waiting on a long time. So it's a matter of priority. And I'm sorry to say that in terms of priority, there's probably a list miles long of characters that people would want in the game more than her.

If she would ever make it into the game, it's eons away.

Hey don't blame me. I would love to dick down The Wall. Sadly most people don't like that body type and will write 30 pages of why she "fat and bad" yet complain that all women in this game have same body types.
Anyone complaining of body types is honestly.....kinda dumb. He draws them based on the same style from the cartoons. So if anyone has a problem with samey body types, go complain to DC comics. Sunset isn't deciding what body type they have, he's making them the body type that the character canonically has from those old cartoons.

Qwertyasdfzxv

Apr 28, 2017
1. lois is pretty much done for her content after the bj, some joint stuff with mercy during halloween but that's it.
2. old saves have had problems for me in the past but this was ages ago.
Could anyone post the mercy/lois scenes. My game is bugged so i can't view these scenes. :(

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
You're kind of missing a big point here. It isn't whether or not it would be nice to have the variety. It's a matter of development time. People are already tired of them adding new characters when old characters still lack a lot of content that people have been waiting on a long time. So it's a matter of priority. And I'm sorry to say that in terms of priority, there's probably a list miles long of characters that people would want in the game more than her.

If she would ever make it into the game, it's eons away.
That's fine because I don't want her right now. I can wait for her because there are other fish to fry. I just hoping to see Waller in the future.

Reactions: Grayking666
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes