xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
Stupid question Portrait Sets where do I find them?
Hi bro the Portrait Sets are redrawn images.This one is for Lois
627993_loisCOmpare.jpg

So what do I think about this update........veryyyyyyy disappointed.
I am a very big fan of this game and I defended the game when it was the case but this update is weak maybe even the worst update ever. I still don't understand why????? the cheat system needed to be updated (rebuild???)
+ 15-16 days delayed

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
Now that the delay if finally done and after playing the update I can make my usual review.

However before we start I have some info from the creator's discord that might be useful to be posted here since I know the majority of players don't go there.

The remake was announced last year and it's was being developed by Locke, who at the time was a member of GunSmokeGames. It appears that he either massively underestimated the amount of work it was gonna take to remake the game, fooled SR7 & Smoke or was just lazy because apparently the only thing he has done after almost a year of work was the released demo.

Shortly after he left for reasons unknown (probably the remake) SR7 was left in a bad spot since the remake was already annouced.

So he is forced to redo the code of the game since at this point the chances of the remake actually being released are very low and even if it was, that's quite some time away.

All of that I gathered from my time in the discord channel and I vouch for most of it, but do correct if you think I'm wrong.

Now, about that update, the update who got delayed over a week, the update that kept being delayed with an infuriating low amount of communication.

I have some works about it in the review below...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the lazy: Huge fucking delay + lack of Info + OK content and no bugs = average at best 5/10

Would someone mind putting up the lois scenes? I won't be able to play for another few days. Thanks.
1589634611750.png
1589634669636.png
1589634700658.png
1589634724026.png

Well they did add Jinx, Ivy and Rose to the cheat menu so they are not random encounters. Maybe it had to be reworked so they could do that?
They just had to be added, they updated the cheat menu since there isn't (probably) going to be a remake anymore.

can someone point out how to change save files? I saw it a long time ago but cant find it
Just download it, then double click on it.

Last edited:

cyberdemon100

Feb 16, 2018
Hi bro the Portrait Sets are redrawn images.This one is for Lois
View attachment 659426

So what do I think about this update........veryyyyyyy disappointed.
I am a very big fan of this game and I defended the game when it was the case but this update is weak maybe even the worst update ever. I still don't understand why????? the cheat system needed to be updated (rebuild???)
oooo okay thank you

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Well they did add Jinx, Ivy and Rose to the cheat menu so they are not random encounters. Maybe it had to be reworked so they could do that?

Reactions: KaiserST

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
Pretty disappointed with this update

the scenes of Lois are very good true but the rest of the content is scarce and disappointing, so much delay for this I see it as that SR7 needs to be better planned and especially taking into account what it gains to hire a programmer or something so that it helps you and corrects errors while the is dedicated to making the art of the game so updates can be more regular and of better quality

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Pretty disappointed with this update

the scenes of Lois are very good true but the rest of the content is scarce and disappointing, so much delay for this I see it as that SR7 needs to be better planned and especially taking into account what it gains to hire a programmer or something so that it helps you and corrects errors while the is dedicated to making the art of the game so updates can be more regular and of better quality
They will now say the next update will be different

I would not believe them

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
long since i played this, i think i stopped because some sex scenes were not animated, so in the last 6 months, lots of sex animation added? like in the brothel ?

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes