Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
Honestly if I was them i'd stop releasing updates and just ditch the old shit codebase and create the remake, do weekly posts about what each dev has been up to that week and maybe even new art here and there. While they're at it they can do polls about features or stuff they're about to work on and then make changes people want if they think its good.

Honestly if they stop releasing a game that they never actually release properly anyway they wont lose that many patrons, especially with updates on the remake, polls and art.

Knowing when to quit is smart, quit working on the shit code-base and go fresh. Hell if they need more devs i'd lend a hand
Well, I believe right now they have no incentive to move from their comfort zone. If Patrons are OK with such small and buggy updates then.... well... Why would DEVs work harder and more efficient to make more work for themselves for the same money? If people would start decreasing of canceling pledges something may happen. Unfortunately I doubt people will do it because most of them do not understand that sometimes to get more content you need to give DEV less money (and force him out of comfort zone).

EmpsChsn

Aug 12, 2017
Does anyone else encounter bugs when viewing some gallery cgs. I.E. black screens, unable to proceed by clicking or end the cg?

jefxxxyxyz

Nov 10, 2018
Honestly if I was them i'd stop releasing updates and just ditch the old shit codebase and create the remake, do weekly posts about what each dev has been up to that week and maybe even new art here and there. While they're at it they can do polls about features or stuff they're about to work on and then make changes people want if they think its good.

Honestly if they stop releasing a game that they never actually release properly anyway they wont lose that many patrons, especially with updates on the remake, polls and art.

Knowing when to quit is smart, quit working on the shit code-base and go fresh. Hell if they need more devs i'd lend a hand
They don't do any work most weeks of the month though. They only do work like one week every 2 months

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Unfortunally no.

works here

Does this happen anywhere or in some specific scene?

It is, but considering that SR7 would had to add the animated scenes with a new costume, it's understandable why he didn't add other costumes to Lois.

Where are you getting those? used a new save and didnt see any in my playthrough.

The only good part of this update (and the cheat menu, that thing is amazing)
Better than some other updates.
I still remember the one we get the anal scene for Livewire-there was literally only that+ one scene for Batgirl
Also the awful 2.1.1
- Audrey dance
- Cheetah blowjob
- Miss Martian flash/finger
- Zatana bordello

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
How do you know if brothel scenes have been added to each update? Am I correct that no new brothel scenes have been added in the last two updates?

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
Below is my review for 2.2.7. My complaints are on the story, characters (specifically Lois), and what I believed was a lack of passion for the update. We saw great changes to the cheat menu and a great focus on bugs and code, but I believe that the art of this update was a little bit of a letdown. Hope everyone is having a good day. Cheers!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes