nofatchicks

Jun 15, 2017
although I don't understand why anyone likes lois (perhaps you enjoy seeing the entitled cunt get humbled) I'm glad some of you got what you wanted

Reactions: vireker

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
although I don't understand why anyone likes lois (perhaps you enjoy seeing the entitled cunt get humbled) I'm glad some of you got what you wanted

"Clean up in aisle 3. Someone dripped sarcasm all over the floor."

But thank you. It did warm the cockles of my heart to see more of Lois.

Doc Chadley

Oct 23, 2017
So from reading this thread. It seems like the developers were banking on the rebuild fixing most of the issues with the games coding, and when it became clear that whoever was making it was essentially taking them for a ride they had no choice but to double down on the shitty engine the current game is running on and take time to revamp the code.

Ok fair enough. If they start doing regular updates from this point forward, all will be forgiven in my eyes but that's a big if.

Also, someone said awhile back that girls with animated scenes won't get new costumes. I think that's kind of lame. I understand that they don't want to have to animate for new costumes, but they could make it to where if they're wearing a new costume when going into an animated scene there's an extra line of dialogue stating that they take off their cloths and then default to the naked version of the scene. So, yeah, I still want Lois in a slut costume.

Madara1878

May 17, 2017
plz help , I lost my save file & the mega link is broke, anyone with a save ?? starting over from the begining is too much

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
Finished playing the new stuff and am sharing my thoughts.

The under the hood changes are real. i remember it used to take several seconds to boot up mercy to do anything, now it happens quickly. I played through all the new content and even some old stuff and didn't experience any bugs.
Some tings are of course not unlocking in vault.

maxima has no real strip scene so that's not an issue, but her dancing scene remains locked for some reason regardless of what costume I have her in.

After months (a year?) of waiting Lois has more content, and surprise, it's her sex and anal scenes, both of which are mildly animated. I say mildly because it's a back and forth between Lex's body in two positions, not the full sliding motion from Harley or Tala's blowjobs. I found this very acceptable. The leash scene at the daily planet leading to a sex scene was a nice touch, I hope it's implemented more int he future to give certain girls who can only do leashwork sex scenes a la carte that break from the usual parameters (think villains in Lex's room mostly).
And for the record, I much prefer Lois' new portrait set. Seeing her with that gaping smile whenever I entered the room got creepy real fast.

Roulette was as ever limited but nice. Tala's yacht scenes work for me now, so I am happy about that.

I liked the Almerac scene but, and this may be a nitpick, I feel the servants sex scene shouldn't have panned down so much.
It's weird to see two servants kneeling on a bed normally, and lex seemingly standing on it with no curvature to the bed indicating he's standing just off the edge. I suspect this was due to reusing the 'bronzed standing' male body. The angle just look janky.

For a 'quality of life' update I'd say this did quite well indeed.

Do I think, outside of that, that it was enough content? Hmm...

2 mid animated scenes for Lois, full leash scene, sex and anal with Almerac servants, sex with Shiva - not going to lie, it's light on story vs most updates but it definitely had just as many new scenes as their good updates (an no, I do not count an update that includes and entire event like prison or the yacht as 'standard'). All in all, 8/10.

As an aside, I get people who no longer feel a 'wow factor' with each new update. We probably wont have it for anything except truly unique scene painted from the ground up without reusing poses, bodies, faces or angles. It's very unlikely. Still, I do enjoy what we get here.

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
The next update will be a big one. They have no excuse this next time now that they've done the recoding this update. So let's see how that one plays out.
Bruh I heard that 1-2 years ago. If only they had reworked Harley or Mercy instead of this Maxima stuff, it would've been a perfect update for me. But I admire that they are trying to clean up the codes now

Reactions: vireker

Ganer99

Sep 29, 2018
Hi, i'm having trouble launching the game. When i click open it says The application “SU_2.2.7mac” can’t be opened.
Anybody have a solution? Im playing on Mac

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
would be nice to play but when i try to download it with mega it get's almost done then shut's the hole page off befor it finishes. the other downloads say 1.1 gb so i don't know what's happening there.

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
I've only started to play this game recently and when I noticed that a blowjob is as far as you can go with Lois I was fairly disappointed so I'm very pleased that the "sex", "anal" and "leash" were added in this update I only don't understand why so late considering that many other characters already have them since long time ago.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes