Mar 13, 2019
For some reason the game won't open on my mac. It keeps telling me that "the application cant be opened" and event when i try to force it open and go to system preferences it doesn't give me the option to open it. Any advise would be welcomed.
I am not sure about 2.2.7, but the previous release - the 2.2.6 - was a 32-bit app, which are no longer supported in macOS 10.15.

Reactions: KaiserST

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
I want to see some Huntress content for fucks sake.
"GOOD" Huntress content. I mean, do you guys remember the time Mercy licked Lex's cum off the ground, even if it was not illustrated? That was some good content. I haven't seen "that" kind of content ever since some of the last cumslut scenes... Maybe some Deathstoke's daughter content was the last close one

no one here

May 15, 2017
has anyone got full saves from 2.6 i changed pcs the recent save post has already started the new scenes

Last edited:

EmpsChsn

Aug 12, 2017
Does this happen anywhere or in some specific scene?
It's not random, it's in fixed scenes. The one's I've encountered thus far being Vixen's bordello scenes not loading like Metallo said and Supergirl's bordello BJ scene being bugged and unable to end. I don't know if it's relevant, but my HD died a while back and I didn't want to play through the game again, so I DLed the most recent uploaded save file. Though I'm not sure it would be a confliction as it's for the right version.

Reactions: KaiserST

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Are you using an old save? do you have the option to buy or it won't unlock?
I started completely new since I got a new computer and my old save was lost in the process, I upgraded her place fully, but it just doesn't appear tried going through a couple days checking in again and again, still nothing with the third shop slot locked, I don't really know what to do, even tried a new game to see if it's just some mistake I did, but nope even in the newly started game it just doesn't appear with the shops third slot locked once again...

JohnDavise

Jan 14, 2019
I feel like I'm missing a lot of the costumes, though it's hard to tell by going through the vault. Should all the Halloween costumes be available for the cell interactions? Also, no matter what I do I can't seem to get StarGirl past dancing. Any thoughts?

no one here

May 15, 2017
Might be an old save problem then, I just saw those scenes on my current save (started on this version)

I advise you do the same, the new cheat menu makes it quite easier.

Are you using an old save? do you have the option to buy or it won't unlock?

Unfortunally no.

First equip the leash in Lex's room. Then progress Lois scenes as usual, you might to repeat the actions up to 3 times.

For now the rebuilt is just a demo with little to no content. The current version is the one being updated in the next months.

https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-v2-2-7-gunsmoke-games.326/post-3492920

https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-v2-2-7-gunsmoke-games.326/post-3492920

yh i loaded that save but lex has already slept with lois

sperg

Aug 6, 2017
I'm looking at the preview images. Is that Lex Luthor? If so why does he look black?
here we go again, he had a darker complexion in the superman animated series than justice league but again he is not black it's a mediterranean skin color, Lex Luthor is of greek heritage cannonically (his first name is alexander actually after alexander the great) and Bruce Timm and company decided to model him off of Telly Savalas the greek actor who played Kojack.

Most mediterranean nationalities have an olive dark complexion the farther south you get, southern Italians, Greeks, Turkish, Israel, Southern Spain, Croatia, Slovenia etc all have that complexion because they are closer to the Equator

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
OK, I sooooooooooooooo confused...
First I download this game. I think it's FANTASTIC and well deserving of it's 5 stars. I even consider supporting on Patreon, seriously.

Then they say their gonna focus on content for existing characters, OK, I have to retrace my path to see what the new content is.
Now they release new versions that arent compatible with old saves, so I need to start all over again. I dont want a cheat because there is content I havent uncovered for myself yet and I want to earn it.
So I start over again, new bugs and all.

NOW there is something about a REBUILT DEMO, but the old game will still be updated, not to mention the 6,527 different downloads (Bonus Packs? CG Rips?) on the main page.

I would love to see the new version but dont want to start over again unless I have to, and if so just ONE MORE TIME.
If this can be straightened out maybe I'll actually consider supporting them again.
What would you fine people recommend? Love the game, hate the bullshit.

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
A few years back, when I firstly saw this game, the only thing that kept this game on my 'kinda' watch list was lois.
An eternity later, we finally get content from her, which should have been the top priority, well... since... MC is lex and she's superman gf...

I have to agree that her face is kinda weird, but Overall I liked the update. However, since she's such an important character, she does deserve a lot more content.
I also wanted to see more dialogue and interactions where she admits she's cucking superman. That would be entertaining.
The closest thing is on her job, even then after the second visit it barely mentions clark. A little bit dissapointed honestly.

Anyhow, good update and all that, many interesting girls.
See you again once the true version of the game is completed.

Reactions: ohhaiguize
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes