armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I've only started to play this game recently and when I noticed that a blowjob is as far as you can go with Lois I was fairly disappointed so I'm very pleased that the "sex", "anal" and "leash" were added in this update I only don't understand why so late considering that many other characters already have them since long time ago.
Not really that long ago.With few exceptions, almost all sex/anal scenes are from last year.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Bruh. Finally

I'm not even kidding when I say I've been waiting years for this.

Lois really should have been the first one finished. Given the history of Lex and Superman.

Whoa whoa whoa, don't even dare say these characters are finished. Lois is the one we've been trying to break for years, if you're really gonna tell us that those mild cell scenes are gonna be it then that sucks bad. We need major breakdown/mindbreak/cumslut/pregnancy endings. One in which their minds finally break.

And would someone PLEASE tell SR7 we don't care about slaves nor nothing? In my opinion Maxima was well drawn, but a awaste of an update. Put some more thought into Raven, WW, Powerwoman, Powergirl, Blackfire, Mercy, Killer Frost, and other heroines. If he doesn't wanna end them, then who says two anal and sex scenes have to be..."it" For example, Batgirl, she's had a cumsult ending, but if we think about it, we really haven't broken her completely have we? Since the room scenes are with her being mindcontrolled and not using her actual will. See that's the magic in mindbreak games!!!

Arrascaeta

Oct 29, 2018
Can you guys unlock supergirl's slut costume? I'm way past anal sex with her at this point but her slut costume won't unlock.

Plumpit1

Dec 7, 2018
For some reason the game won't open on my mac. It keeps telling me that "the application cant be opened" and event when i try to force it open and go to system preferences it doesn't give me the option to open it. Any advise would be welcomed.

Mar 13, 2019
For some reason the game won't open on my mac. It keeps telling me that "the application cant be opened" and event when i try to force it open and go to system preferences it doesn't give me the option to open it. Any advise would be welcomed.
I am not sure about 2.2.7, but the previous release - the 2.2.6 - was a 32-bit app, which are no longer supported in macOS 10.15.

Reactions: KaiserST

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
I want to see some Huntress content for fucks sake.
"GOOD" Huntress content. I mean, do you guys remember the time Mercy licked Lex's cum off the ground, even if it was not illustrated? That was some good content. I haven't seen "that" kind of content ever since some of the last cumslut scenes... Maybe some Deathstoke's daughter content was the last close one

no one here

May 15, 2017
has anyone got full saves from 2.6 i changed pcs the recent save post has already started the new scenes

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes