Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
I get this is a huge fetish for a lot of people.

But god I hope they don't add it. Unless they finish everything, then do pregnancy last and as an option to turn off.

Or let Tara be the only one who gets pregnant I don't like her anyway.
Yeah I meant like that. Not mandatory. Just add it as an option for those who do, and let those who are not into it have the option to turn it off. I'm all about player choice as long as the options are there. It would also add more value. Plus it lets those play Luthor how they would want to play him.

Last edited:

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
well fuck me i bugged the game out and last save was 4 hours ago XD
wanted to see which scenesi didnt get and acidentaly clicked on one of talas and now the gamekeeps telling me "this scene is still locked"

Great34

Mar 13, 2018
well fuck me i bugged the game out and last save was 4 hours ago XD
wanted to see which scenesi didnt get and acidentaly clicked on one of talas and now the gamekeeps telling me "this scene is still locked"
game autosaves after every single action you do. Just close the game and start from the last save

Reactions: KaiserST

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so i have a question why does mage and the rest of them say 1,9 gb but only when you download from the other's it say's it say's 1.1 gb.

Jun 21, 2018
They mentioned a roadmap in Patreon. Can anyone link it post here for me to seem I've tried going back a handful of pages but didn't find it. It'd be much appreciated. Thanks.

Happytimes1

Aug 8, 2016
What triggers you being allowed to capture T2 heroines? I have all these, have fully upgraded everything available, and talked to everyone I can. I've also done all the cloning quests and summoned Raven. 1589930398604.png

Happytimes1

Aug 8, 2016
And a followup question, is there a way to enable cheats on a save file you started without them? Cheat engine isn't an option apparently.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
What triggers you being allowed to capture T2 heroines? I have all these, have fully upgraded everything available, and talked to everyone I can. I've also done all the cloning quests and summoned Raven. View attachment 663505
I find it hard to believe you captured vixen and failed to see that you can capture Zatanna in the same way. TALA. Talk to her.

Happytimes1

Aug 8, 2016
I find it hard to believe you captured vixen and failed to see that you can capture Zatanna in the same way. TALA. Talk to her.
What about characters like Miss Martian and HawkGirl? No matter how much I talk to Roulette I can't get anything to let me capture them.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i guess i will call it quits for this game. i know it's not my laptop because like i said i have downloaded other game's with no problem but every window's download i try end's up doing nothing. mage almost finishes downloading then closes the hole page the othere's get half way then go to zero download and stop. to tell the truth i am getting tired of it. so sorry i do like the game but this is stupid.

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Quests to get girls are either from Tala, Roulette, or Catwoman.
No, what I meant is the dialogue change, like if you bring Galatea as your Henchwoman when you visit Supergirl and she has dialogue and interactions with her, or when you have Cheshire as your Henchwoman and visit Artemis some scenes change with the dialogue, so I'm just asking is the same thing supposed to happen if you bring Harley to Batgirl?

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
Bug logged and tested:
Talia's Vault scenes for sex and anal will not take you to a textless scene but will instead transport you to Nanda Parbat.
Completing any action, including leaving, will cause a blackscreen. After this blackscreen teleporting to Nanda Parbat will cause blackscreen.
The first time I did this I needed to equip Galatea as my henchwoman and take her to Almerac. This triggered Maxima's scene with Galatea and re-enabled teleportation.

After this...
Teleporting to Almerac is possible but going to your room will blackscreen.
Going to Maxima's room will also blackscreen.

Swapping henchwomen... nothing is resetting this, at least not with Maxima.
(special notes, I have not unlocked Blackfire, otherwise all other content explored to current)

SUGGESTION - Recommend avoiding all Talia vault content until bug is fixed, just in case that is the cause of the bug.

Reactions: Hey you there boy
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes