AtomicKilo

Oct 18, 2018
Do you get this scene?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For me Maxima appears at the office around 10-15 days later.
Yeah, I've been trying to see if I can get it but no luck. I know I started her content on one of my files but I couldn't find anything when I was looking and unless there's some step in between seeing her the first time and her coming back that I'm not doing, it doesn't seem to be on my main save. May just have to try on a different save

Lesho

Nov 7, 2017
Can anyone help me out i unlocked talia and the league of shadow storyline but i dont know what im supposed to do to unlock the slave orgy scene ive tried everything so far nothing has come up if anyone knows anything please help

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Can anyone help me out i unlocked talia and the league of shadow storyline but i dont know what im supposed to do to unlock the slave orgy scene ive tried everything so far nothing has come up if anyone knows anything please help
Slave orgy? not sure if you're meaning the wedding foursome...or that Maxima's the one with servants.

Final Boss

Feb 20, 2019
Anyone have a full save? When I go to the vault to look at some scenes, I just noticed that there's still some that are in purple that are still locked. Not sure how to unlock them. Can someone recommend a full save? I'm playing in the latest version however there's some stuff with characters that still locked from older versions.

Lesho

Nov 7, 2017
Slave orgy? not sure if you're meaning the wedding foursome...or that Maxima's the one with servants.
well im guessing slave costume and slave orgy event that was put on the changelog unless its the wedding foursome and im being stupid ill probably check but if its the case why name it slave orgy instead of wedding foursome?

joaquimbread

Dec 9, 2016
Anyone have a full save? When I go to the vault to look at some scenes, I just noticed that there's still some that are in purple that are still locked. Not sure how to unlock them. Can someone recommend a full save? I'm playing in the latest version however there's some stuff with characters that still locked from older versions.

joaquimbread

Dec 9, 2016
Reactions: Jean

Emperor

Aug 2, 2018
what is the point of Leash scenes? o.k. I get it if you do a leash scene with Lois in Daily planet. that's cool .but on the street or in Glamour slam? is there a difference?

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
what is the point of Leash scenes? o.k. I get it if you do a leash scene with Lois in Daily planet. that's cool .but on the street or in Glamour slam? is there a difference?
Supposedly it's to show the characters are completely broken and will be submissive

But the dialogue and following scenes (if there are any ) don't reflect that

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes