dadaddaaadada

Mar 18, 2018
Could anybody tell me how to start the Talia content? I've been stuck done with Terra and know there's supposed to be more but not sure what I'm missing.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
does anyone know when the raven x starfire comic is going to be updated or did he stooped updating it
Probably never. Even before SR7 started working on SU, he was known for half assing comics. There are two separate comics about Rogue from X-Men Unlimited that he started and abandoned. One of which he abandoned like two pages in, came back a year later, and then abandoned it again a few pages later. The fact that Something Unlimited has gone this long without SR7 getting bored and wandering off is something of a miracle.

Deval67

Aug 23, 2017
How it the rebuild coming along? I haven't been able to play the game in the regular format for over a year.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i love the game but still haveing problem's with the download i have been downloading game's on mega and they work but this game almost get's finished and closes ever page that's open the others start to work then just run to zero download timer and stay there i don't know what's up with that but i have not been able to play the game for a long time. can't say if it got bettar are if it has a nose dive.

Apr 13, 2018
i love the game but still haveing problem's with the download i have been downloading game's on mega and they work but this game almost get's finished and closes ever page that's open the others start to work then just run to zero download timer and stay there i don't know what's up with that but i have not been able to play the game for a long time. can't say if it got bettar are if it has a nose dive.
This is a problem that Chrome has with MEGA. If you copy the link and use like firefox it will work without closing every single browser

MrBlobby2

Jan 7, 2018
Great game. Fun gameplay and amazing graphics.
A couple of possible bugs though.
1. The purple jumpsuit isn't giving me any discount. I bought it, was wearing it, but every upgrade just seems to cost the same as it did before with no discount.
2. When I had Star Sapphire assigned to my quarters and I went to Lex's room, it showed multiple Lex images all over the top of one another.
Thanks!

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes