Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
I agree with you, but - imo - getting the heroines on his side is KEY to destroying the league from within. If he manages to impregnate them all as well (likely at the very end of the game, he has a built-in insurance policy against them killing him - how would these women ever explain having killed their children's father?). I know that's dark and sick, but that's Lex. Plan within plans.

I often wonder if I am the only one with some of the following ideas:

* Have Superwoman turn back into Mary Batson, innocent teen, or have her make Mary Marvel turn back and then corrupt the teenaged Mary Batson.

* Have Black Canary's surrender involve her removing the blonde wig to reveal she actually has black hair - a final 'fig leaf' of surrender similar to Miss Martian's admission that she likes being with Lex (seriously, the hottest f***in quote of the game thus far, really).

* Once the devices have finished conditioning the heroines to orgasm at his contact, they will naturally start changing to reflect this view. We start seeing more of their personality emerge as they struggle with knowing what Lex is and still wanting him to play 'Hide the Sausage' with him. That there's some good entertainment.

* Am I the only one who finds it weird that Lex doesn't go down on *any* of the heroines? It would speed up the process of their devotion to him, to be sure. I want to see their feelings and reactions to the sex evolve.

* Maybe the MB can also feature shows with the different heroines together (Stargirl and Batgirl, Superwoman and WW, Starfire and a paying customer Jinx, etc.)

* Of course, i'd like to see more heroines there (like everyone else) like Batwoman or Donna Troy or AquaGirl or somesuch. Maybe thow us all a curve and bring in a summoned heroine from another universe

Of course, that's just my wishlist. Your mileage may vary.
Yeah, I tend to mostly agree but as for Lex going down. Lex serves no one. Though I wouldn't mind scenes like that sometimes. As someone said, the problem is the Bordello content and the cell content is entirely seperated. It's like a mishmash of ideas and mechanics that don't really blend together.

Snake18

Jul 9, 2018
Does anyone have the new 32bit version of the game or do you know if it will? I always played on my 32-bit PC without any problems just in this update that is now asking for the 64-bit system

Monroe88

Apr 1, 2018
I can't seem to get or unlock the Killer Frost lesbian scenes, don't know if it's a bug or I'm not doing something right, is anyone else having this problem?

turbod

Jan 22, 2019
I can't seem to get or unlock the Killer Frost lesbian scenes, don't know if it's a bug or I'm not doing something right, is anyone else having this problem?
pretty common problem i think (I didnt get em either), apparently you can only get them right after they unlock but before youve done any more with Frost or something like that.

Monroe88

Apr 1, 2018
pretty common problem i think (I didnt get em either), apparently you can only get them right after they unlock but before youve done any more with Frost or something like that.
so you can only get the scenes right after the henchwomen become henchwomen, guess I'm going to have to start a new game.

Dec 22, 2017
Great work
Please make more
Do you have a site with all your achieved images
thank you my friend,i don't have any site that i post,i post here every now and again but nothing regular,but here you go
(sorry the quality is lowered since i can't upload the full pic)
1)Punchline(Lois body)
2)Crush(Harley2) i was suprised when they added her since i made the edit around January of 2021 xD...well heres hope for more comic characters to be added
3)Wonder Girl(Batgirl)
4)Amethyst(Supergirl)
5)Jinny Hex(Terra)
6)Jessica Cruz(Artemis)
characters.png

BrotherJoker

Nov 17, 2018
* Have Black Canary's surrender involve her removing the blonde wig to reveal she actually has black hair - a final 'fig leaf' of surrender similar to Miss Martian's admission that she likes being with Lex (seriously, the hottest f***in quote of the game thus far, really).
This hasn't been applicable for over thirty years.

reinartz42

Aug 6, 2018
Coming back to the latest version, it's been a while.
Are Parasite and Bizarro locked now? Can't seem to hire them with a max upgraded hideout.
Have they added robotics or superpowers yet or have those been teasers for three years?
Are there any missables if I make a wrong choice, or don't have someone or something by a certain day?

Robbini

Sep 29, 2017
Is it just me who's somehow gotten two heroines doubled in cell rooms or not?

I had Galatea in two rooms from before (but I can't really remember how or when I managed that).
Now after getting Crush (with the pain that was) i've also gotten Hawkgirl in two spots, possibly because I had somehow kept Hawkwing in cells while still having her in MB and when removing her from there, I ended up with her in two cells, meaning i'm now at all cells used (which... might be bad)
Meaning, Galatea is in C3 R1 & R4 , whereas Hawkgirl is in C3, R6 & C4, R4

Also, i'm not really sure if you're supposed to be able to move your heroines from cell to cell, as I hadn't retrieved all of them from MB before I got Crush, she sort of messed up what I was used to.

Crush took Column 1, Row 6 (hereby shortened afterwards), where I had previously had Supergirl.
Supergirl then took C2, R1 , where I had had Wonder Woman.
Wonder Woman then took C2, R4 , where i had had Starfire.
Starfire took C4 , R5, which was empty.

Last edited:
Jan 9, 2019
thank you my friend,i don't have any site that i post,i post here every now and again but nothing regular,but here you go
1)Punchline(Lois body)
2)Crush(Harley2) i was suprised when they added her since i made the edit around January of 2021 xD...well heres hope for more comic characters to be added
3)Wonder Girl(Batgirl)
4)Amethyst(Supergirl)
5)Jinny Hex(Terra)
6)Jessica Cruz(Artemis)
View attachment 1109397
great stuff is it possible to add in game somehow?

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
Are Parasite and Bizarro locked now? Can't seem to hire them with a max upgraded hideout.
Should be possible. I have them both hired. Game is buggy as hell though, hard to tell you if your game is bugged or not.

Have they added robotics or superpowers yet or have those been teasers for three years?
Double no. I quickly reached the conclusion that this entire game has never been planned out, dev probably just comes up with the next update on the fly and shoehorns in ideas that sound cool in theory without ever actually considering how it would tie into the narrative.

Robotics may one day become a thing but I dont see with the gameplay system and mechanics currently implemented any purpose the Superpower function would serve.

Are there any missables if I make a wrong choice, or don't have someone or something by a certain day?
A lot of them, because bugs.

Pampam777

Aug 13, 2020
1)Punchline(Lois body)
3)Wonder Girl(Batgirl)
4)Amethyst(Supergirl)
5)Jinny Hex(Terra)
6)Jessica Cruz(Artemis)
View attachment 1109397
don't have Wonder woman and superwoman designs?

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
This hasn't been applicable for over thirty years.
Well, if you want to get all technical about it, Jinx has only had hair like that in the TT series. As well, Batgirl - as of her current appearance in the game - seems culled from the mid-90s...which is also when Birds of Prey started and BK decided to stop wearing the blond wig and just dye her hair.

So, maybe realize that trying to out-nerd a room full of nerds is going to go rather poorly for you, BJ. You didn;t have to respond to the technicality, and instead focus on the sentiment and intent of the post. smh

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes