jsmith555

Aug 7, 2017
Ok, I've tried searching and I can't find an answer. I have Crush, but there is a locked scene in purple and I can't figure out how to unlock it. It should be scene 4. Anyone got the skinny on this one?

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Apart from two different versions of Harley in the cells, is anyone else noting identical villains in the cells?

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
what is search function?
Captură ecran (456).jpg
Posted it earlier, but here you go

1 - Have Supergirl, Hawkgirl and Wonder Woman in the Bordello
2 - check the minotors, Lobo will bang all three of them.
3 - Once Lobo rocks their worlds he'll talk to Lex and become Hirable as a villain.
4 - Do a couple of jobs with Lobo (I did two over a couple of days)
5 - Go back to Bordello, Lex will talk with Lobo. Lobo will head out for a few days
6 - After a couple of days to a week, return to the Bordello and Lobo will have his daughter, Crush, waiting for Lex

pjw7326

Oct 16, 2018
the only issue i have had is Crush in school uniform dance does not work , game just freezes , everything else seems ok

AkaiZero

Mar 14, 2018
So I trigger this scene by putting Supergirl, WW and Hawkgirl in MB with Lobo, keep monitoring them until he has fun with all three and the next time I visit MB, Lobo will give his daugter to Luthor.

Reactions: KaiserST

turbod

Jan 22, 2019
so you can only get the scenes right after the henchwomen become henchwomen, guess I'm going to have to start a new game.
I don't actually know, but I think it was more, once you unlock Killer Frost/Henchwomen stuff, you can't have sex or blowjob or whatever sort of event for her that unlocks next or the girl/girl stuff locks.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
and how is that? i never put anyone in a cell. they appeared themselves
After you capture them, they will work in the strip club as you upgrade their devices to level 3 in the Labs area of Lex' hideout (upper left lab, where cloning and teleporting stuff also takes place). Once fully upgraded, you upgrade it one more time, and then they report to their cell in the area to the lower left. I'd suggest you go through all the scenes in the strip club and meta bordello before moving them to the cells; there is a surprising amount of content in those areas that youa re going to have to grind through.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
I don't actually know, but I think it was more, once you unlock Killer Frost/Henchwomen stuff, you can't have sex or blowjob or whatever sort of event for her that unlocks next or the girl/girl stuff locks.
KF can become a henchwoman? Since when and what are the steps that allow that to happen?

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes