Barcode23

Aug 14, 2020
For some reason whenever I try to select Poison Ivy on the list of villains she is greyed out. Anyone know why this is?

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
From the last stream:

Hawkgirl Private Room BJ WIP

View attachment 1111486
Am I the only one that doesnt care much for Bordello content? Kinda wish he would just finish the current casts Cell content.

Its odd that Cheshire is the odd henchwoman out when it comes to more than just a BJ for their content. Superwoman and WW still have fuck all and Mercy, Harley, Blackfire, Starfire, and Galatea all need to be finished.

Hey, how to unlock harley 2?
Make Harley henchwoman
Go to lab
Wait a day
Go to magic chick's place
profit

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Am I the only one that doesnt care much for Bordello content? Kinda wish he would just finish the current casts Cell content.

Its odd that Cheshire is the odd henchwoman out when it comes to more than just a BJ for their content. Superwoman and WW still have fuck all and Mercy, Harley, Blackfire, Starfire, and Galatea all need to be finished.

Make Harley henchwoman
Go to lab
Wait a day
Go to magic chick's place
profit
Nah, you're not alone. The bordello content could be good but as has been said, it's disconnected from the cell content. It's like a separate reality or separate game. It would be one thing if progression in one tied into the other but it doesn't.

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
how do I unlock Huntress' slut costume, pretty sure I've been doing the exact same routine with her as Black Canary but only unlocked it on the latter.
With this game its impossible to know if you encountered a bug and you're basically fucked or if you just haven't repeated an action enough for it to kick in.

I have her slut outfit but I dont remember doing anything different than the typical "repeat latest sex act 3x" thing.

sideshowbob4791

Jun 9, 2017
I've enjoyed this game for years now. If you ask me there's one I enjoy much more at Basically it's a Wonder Woman slavery simulator game. It's a bit repetitive but I really enjoy the concept.

Gaoraga

Oct 22, 2017
Honestly I do like the bordello. but I feel like it is filler content... which, I have to admit, I wish Sunset used those more.

Let me explain.

Personally I wish Sunset would do a few smaller updates, which would likely be less buggy.
Have these small updates be once a month where the majority of stuff is just new costumes for the girls and a few small things with the bordello, mainly exhibition stuff for every character or putting more characters into the solo rooms (not the private rooms)
Like six costumes a month and one or two girls getting railed in the bordello or something simple like that
And while he does that for three or four months, he has time to work on the cell content for four or more characters and thoroughly bug test for the big update

While I am sure a lot of people would complain about the tiny updates, personally I would enjoy stuff like that for four months (the time for two normal updates, currently) and then have a super clean and high quality update. Especially since with there would be plenty of time to make sure there are no bugs, it won't be delayed and people on here won't be complaining about having to wait the entire time.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes