KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018
Kind of disappointed Death of the Endless is not part of this. I dunno what type of reality bending scenario would they have to come up with, but one thing for sure it would be REALLY funny

Negaduck

Nov 13, 2019
I'm really curious what SU7 is goïng to do with the 'costume' section in the bordello. One of the latest ideas that keeps returning is that of alternate versions of heroïnes, but we all know he isn't goïng to add them as individuals since that would take too long. Perhaps he can use that? That way, he can add everyone's suggestions without having to add new content for every new fan favourite. 12.png
13.png

JohnDhimos

Feb 16, 2018
I'm really curious what SU7 is goïng to do with the 'costume' section in the bordello. One of the latest ideas that keeps returning is that of alternate versions of heroïnes, but we all know he isn't goïng to add them as individuals since that would take too long. Perhaps he can use that? That way, he can add everyone's suggestions without having to add new content for every new fan favourite.
Is that not what happens for Artemis? Giving the option to go with the Tigress costume.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Something about the last update that caught my eye.

These are the same poses, although they have been reworked ever so slightly as there are minute differences.

View attachment 1142883 View attachment 1142884

I cannot be bothered to rummage through all of the stuff and compare all of the poses but I have a feeling these aren't the only ones.
Idk I get why it would piss some people off but like how many unique poses can someone do for like 20+ women.

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019

These are the same poses, although they have been reworked ever so slightly as there are minute differences.

I cannot be bothered to rummage through all of the stuff and compare all of the poses but I have a feeling these aren't the only ones.
Same souls...

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017

View attachment 1142883 View attachment 1142884

How many poses you can expect for a game with 40+ possible women to fuck?
Reminds me of a complain about a book where the MC was swinging the sword only in 20 different ways.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes