NeverGoing2Comment

Apr 22, 2020
Again, your a fool. This is not a $16000 project. Mass Effect 4 = $16000+. Dragon Age 4 = $16000+. But a hentai game done by a privet individual in his home at his PC with a art pad and a Unity program, that would not even break $1,000. Use Your Brain. Geeze.
"Use Your Brain."

Ok.

First, lets take a look at Mass Effect: Andomida. Started development in 2012, finished in 2017. Had a budget of 100m canadian dollars, 114m when accounting for inflation. That is ekvivalent to roughly 94 million modern US dollars. The game took roughly 5 years to "complete", meaning 60 (5*12) months of development. That means that their average monthly budget would be 1.6 million dollars. Meaning gunsmoke games uses roughly 1% of the mothly budget to make ME:A. And Mass Effect 4 will likely have a higher budget than the previous game.

Second, the average salery of a software engineer at bioware makes 8k (7.8) a month, which is roughly half the entire mothly budget gunsmoke games. And there are 3 people as far as I am aware who work on the game. Even if you argue that the pay isn't split evenly, the main guy (whatever his name) is not getting the full 16k.

Third, even if he is paid more than he should (whatever that means), nobody is being forced to continue being subscribed to the patreon. If they feel like ending their subscription, they can.

I get that you guys are really passionate about this, I understand being impatient. but this is getting kind of sad. Maybe go out for some air, take a walk or something before posting something like this. Sorry if I come off as overly antagonistik. Bad math makes me mad.

Last edited:

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
1623693539560.png

Starting out with a very easy one for everyone that has been around for a while!

This build has been packed almost completely with sex scenes and it has just taken a lot more time than expected to deal with all of that work. But we are confident enough in the progress now to really dive into some juicy teasers!

Thanks to everyone for the patience!

saint751

Dec 25, 2017
View attachment 1245992

Starting out with a very easy one for everyone that has been around for a while!

This build has been packed almost completely with sex scenes and it has just taken a lot more time than expected to deal with all of that work. But we are confident enough in the progress now to really dive into some juicy teasers!

Thank fuck. Finally some content for best girl.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Same here bro,offf they really started this year very badly ....delay after delay
That's what makes no sense to me from a development perspective

To the lay person his excuse of the games age being a source of his problems is a dream he can easily sell

To a developer, it's moronic. The game has been almost the exact same for its existence, he has not added new features. Over 5+ years with no additional features, his code should be refined to the point of damn near automation with how formulaic the game is.

I need to learn renpy

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
View attachment 1245992

If this was any other game I'd be all "That's Galatea. Nice." But the collar indicates that it's not her or Power Girl. Power Girl has a single shouldered cape with it occasionally looped around her head to flow off both shoulders. There appears to be a clasp on each shoulder, which would indicate that it's not the usual cape design, and there's some kind of protrusion on her breast and Power Girl is not known for having any kind of insignia that stands out like that. It's usually a round disk that holds her cape in place and nothing else or a stylized P embossed on the costume. If it's Galatea then she may be getting a proper costume since her jumpsuit has no real details to it. I'm probably overthinking it and it's going to be PG or Galatea, but I could see it being Ursa or someone like that. This is SR7 after all, the man who leaves Harley unfinished for three years, teases that she's getting content... and then goes with the bootleg version from the Harley cartoon.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
View attachment 1245992

That reminds me of Ada Wong.

Kosh11

May 22, 2018
View attachment 1245992

First teaser after 3 months?? Man, I wish I could be this much of a lazy piece of shit and make 16000 dollars a month for doing literally nothing until three months have passed and I get off my ass to make easy color pallet swaps, moving assets around that I've already spent time making, for 2 weeks and then finally release it while my supporters defend me all while I take another 3 month vacation doing absolutely nothing.

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
Thank fuck. Finally some content for best girl.
That doesn't look like Starfire to me

I kid. But seriously, that better be new content for Galatea. Only thing she's gotten in years is "massage" and getting to eat out Maxima. Of course, this could be like Harley where, rather than make content for the current one, he just makes a new version and gives her content.

Reactions: saint751

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
It has to be Galatea. It is her Harley outfit but just flipped the other way.
Yeah, you're probably right. I absolutely despise Margot Robbie Harley, so as soon as I unlocked that outfit for Galatea it went right back into the "We're never touching this garbage ever again." bin.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes