Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
"Canada time"

I'm in "Canada time" and it's not 11:05 yet. We have the same continental time zones as the US... just call it Eastern/Central/Pacific.
My apologies I just asked Google's current time in Canada (which is where I was lead to believe gunsmoke games was located.

Ottawa, is at the top of the list
Example

11:55 pm
Saturday, 26 June 2021 (GMT-4)
Time in Ottawa, ON, Canada

Reactions: after-my-dreams

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Y'all are wild if you weren't expecting dude to drop this any sooner than 11:59PM on Sunday. His track record is among the worst on F95, manage your expectations appropriately (y)

Also the possibility he does like before and at the very last possible second announces a delay.

1138op

Jun 2, 2018
And 3...2...1...

(Insert unrevealed teaser image)
The best teaser saved for last. We ran into some unexpected hicups that really threw of our planned weekend release but are already hard at work on correcting them. With a build of this magnitude we wouldn't feel comfortable releasing in its current state.
Thank you for all your patience!

Or something in that flavor....

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
And 3...2...1...

(Insert unrevealed teaser image)
The best teaser saved for last. We ran into some unexpected hicups that really threw of our planned weekend release but are already hard at work on correcting them. With a build of this magnitude we wouldn't feel comfortable releasing in its current state.
Thank you for all your patience!

Or something in that flavor....
WOW if that turns out to be true that's really impressive (y):):ROFLMAO:

Jul 22, 2019
His track record is among the worst on F95, manage your expectations appropriately
That's not fair, he's still got a fair ways to go before he reaches the biannual releases stage. Irphaeus, ICSTOR and innoxia are still pretty comfortably the top tier bad devs imo.
Sunsetrider still has a lot of work to do before he can make it into the big leagues.

Sep 24, 2017
That's not fair, he's still got a fair ways to go before he reaches the biannual releases stage. Irphaeus, ICSTOR and innoxia are still pretty comfortably the top tier bad devs imo.
Sunsetrider still has a lot of work to do before he can make it into the big leagues.

Agreed, it could be worse. It could also be bad as...
Arvus "I can't let Roundscape Adorevia go cause my other games are not as good" Games
Team
"We failed one breeding game and our new one always needs a massive bug fix in every update" Nimbus
Or my favorite, SweGabe "I am on my third game and I try to do anything else to not make it"

Reactions: Cyberious

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
Whenever the update drops, I'll be ready. I haven't played the last 3 or so updates, so there should be a decent amount of content for me to play.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Agreed, it could be worse. It could also be bad as...
Arvus "I can't let Roundscape Adorevia go cause my other games are not as good" Games
Team
"We failed one breeding game and our new one always needs a massive bug fix in every update" Nimbus
Or my favorite, SweGabe "I am on my third game and I try to do anything else to not make it"
Man how I hate Roundscape. That "game" is just the worst

SomeBeardo

Oct 26, 2017
it's been 2 releases in 9 months. I'm confident there will be a third release before it gets to 12 months but also that there will not be a fourth (though I feel like there will be a bug fix release some point this year with very little or no new content that they will count as a full release to make the numbers look less depressing.)

ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
F95 is not filled with projects that get 32 grand an update. He's fallen behind an entire update this year which actually makes it a hair under 50 grand an update. You really think the only update we have so far plus this one is going to justify the 100k paid to make it?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Consistency is not a word I would associate with SR7. His track record is awful.
His track record is quite consistent.

Updates drop between 2 to 3 months. Been true for years. But that's not my point. Delays are something you can object to and god knows he's had a lot but to say he's 'among the worst on F95' is just insanity.

F95 is not filled with projects that get 32 grand an update. He's fallen behind an entire update this year which actually makes it a hair under 50 grand an update. You really think the only update we have so far plus this one is going to justify the 100k paid to make it?
The fuck does the number of supporters have to do with anything? He's a one man show and has said for years he doesn't like a team environment.
You think if a dev sub count goes up they should start working and extra hour a day?
What's the math on that? How many subs before the dev has to start only sleeping 6 hours a day?
You don't like the speed of development, don't sub. Or only sub when he puts out a release. Jesus fucking Christ.

Reactions: KaiserST

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
His track record is quite consistent.

Updates drop between 2 to 3 months. Been true for years. But that's not my point. Delays are something you can object to and god knows he's had a lot but to say he's 'among the worst on F95' is just insanity.
I didn't say that. However, You can believe he's consistent all you like, but someone who's consistent wouldn't have delays that add an extra month (on top of the previous delays) every time there's an upcoming release. All I'm saying is given all the facts, consistency is a poor word choice. That's my two cents anyway.

drea2

Sep 21, 2019
Guys, even if it's some hours late (which will be probably the case), is it that hard to wait a little ? Do you feel like you need to know in what timezone he is speaking do be sure that it's him who is late ? For a game you hate you sure put a lot of efforts into.
And, tbh, if it's late it will be some days late, not only hours, so it will come when it will come.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes