Ssato243

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2021
If memory serves the dev who was working on it left the project after some disagreements over the direction it should take.

I also think it was taking longer than they were expecting and part of that was because they didn't share the games source code (ie the Fungus files) and assets with the dev, so he had to scrape the assets himself and rework all the logic/dialogue from scratch by going through the game by hand.
damm

clawdude17

Dec 28, 2019
when IS the next update?
Estimated guess? Since they've gone over every-time recently? I'd say anywhere from late-September to mid October.

If it was on time-ish? Mid September.
Early? (I'm holding in a laugh) Beginning of September.

Definitely lean towards 3rd week of September to mid October at best though.
Though obviously I would be thrilled if it was earlier and I'm wrong, lol.

Reactions: KaiserST

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Estimated guess? Since they've gone over every-time recently? I'd say anywhere from late-September to mid October.

If it was on time-ish? Mid September.
Early? (I'm holding in a laugh) Beginning of September.

Definitely lean towards 3rd week of September to mid October at best though.
Though obviously I would be thrilled if it was earlier and I'm wrong, lol.
Wait, did they officially move to three months? As two months since the last update is in around four weeks. Late would be mid September, October would be two months past the release window. SU's release schedule is pretty borked, but it isn't that borked.

clawdude17

Dec 28, 2019
Wait, did they officially move to three months? As two months since the last update is in around four weeks. Late would be mid September, October would be two months past the release window. SU's release schedule is pretty borked, but it isn't that borked.
2 Months would mean early september since the last release was the end of June. (I'll be surprised out of my mind if it's out before September....)

But since they ALWAYS delay it at least a week or 2 or in at least one case more thats why I'm saying I'm expecting end of september or sometime in october.

I have verrrrrrry little faith in them being on time, if you hadn't noticed.

I would not mind being proved wrong, I'd like that.

I tend to expect the worst, then if it doesn't happen, I'm happy. If the worst does happen, I'm generally not too surprised or worried because I expected it. (In IRL too).
There's probably some weird psychological thing in that.... oh well.

Last edited:

Sauceden

Oct 26, 2017
Am I the only one who's having his game stuck when clicking on "Galatea TitJob"? Game freezes and nothing happens :(

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Am I the only one who's having his game stuck when clicking on "Galatea TitJob"? Game freezes and nothing happens :(
Is she wearing the Supergirl outfit? Try changing her out of that. It's a known bug that titjob + sg outfit causes freezes.

Tallmilk

Feb 20, 2021
Is there a reason that this has an animated tag? I am a couple hours into the game and the only thing close to an animation is a jpg moving in and out of frame.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Is there a reason that this has an animated tag? I am a couple hours into the game and the only thing close to an animation is a jpg moving in and out of frame.
Theres different forms of animation, picture book and more detailed ones. The more detail animated bits are here and there (Mercy, Lois, Livewire, Roulette) Harley used to have a piece but it got taken out for this release.

Sauceden

Oct 26, 2017
Is she wearing the Supergirl outfit? Try changing her out of that. It's a known bug that titjob + sg outfit causes freezes.
Well, tried each outfit change, problem occurres at every outfit sadly :( i also tried restarting game right after outfit change/save ect. nothing worked

MMIB

Jul 15, 2020
With a new season of Young Justice coming out at some point in the near(-ish) future, do we think that that's going to add some more fodder for this game?

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
With a new season of Young Justice coming out at some point in the near(-ish) future, do we think that that's going to add some more fodder for this game?
Of all the Young Justice girls I think Cassie Sandmark is the most likely to be added. Recently he's said he doesn't like focusing on completion updates (implying it drains his motivation etc) So maybe expect bits here and there for the following releases.
dek799d-042fa7e9-52b9-4b74-8490-147756f9af98.jpg

MMIB

Jul 15, 2020
Of all the Young Justice girls I think Cassie Sandmark is the most likely to be added. Recently he's said he doesn't like focusing on completion updates (implying it drains his motivation etc) So maybe expect bits here and there for the following releases.
View attachment 1334412
I'd definitely love to see Cassie added to game. Donna Troy too - to get the set of Wonder Girls - though I'm not sure Donna has enough notable enough animated appearances.

I'm hoping a new season might give us a better look at some character in both costumes and civvies - like Spoiler, Orphan etc. It seems like he doesn't like designing from scratch - so more designs to draw from hopefully means more potential.

Reactions: jakagami

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I'd definitely love to see Cassie added to game. Donna Troy too - to get the set of Wonder Girls - though I'm not sure Donna has enough notable enough animated appearances.

I'm hoping a new season might give us a better look at some character in both costumes and civvies - like Spoiler, Orphan etc. It seems like he doesn't like designing from scratch - so more designs to draw from hopefully means more potential.
Yeah we were talking about how bad season 2 and 3 are. I'm not expecting much from it but maybe it'll be better than season 3 (though I shouldn't put my hopes up that high). Apparently they are trying to scale back for the next season (and another timeskip). In terms of designing from scratch, arguably he did for Crush and Rose Wilson.

Reactions: Cyberious and MMIB
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes