raptorK

Feb 21, 2020
I can't get the mac verison to run on Sierra for 2.3.2 (It jumps up and down when it opens, then it stops and nothing happens), 2.2.6 works fine though

outofpower007

Oct 8, 2019
Expect Zee to be completed before WW (cell wise)

Nothing confirmed but yeah expect that but if he takes 3 months expect October though I imagine he's going to try and get it out in an expansion for the Halloween event or he may do the Christmas event in Bialya (for the end of 2021)? depending on how much he's got planned and prepared.
What's the reason for that? He does not like Wonder Woman?

Jul 12, 2021
I apologize if this was answered already, but how do you activate the killer frost henchwomen scenes? I've tried with a new file and still can't figure out how to activate it. Thanks to anyone who can help me.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
What's the reason for that? He does not like Wonder Woman?
Wonder Woman is the most complex cell. It already having started makes it a bit more complicated too. There's more moving parts to WW etc (earrings etc). It's a similar reason for why Mercy has not been done yet too (plus possible outdated code).
I apologize if this was answered already, but how do you activate the killer frost henchwomen scenes? I've tried with a new file and still can't figure out how to activate it. Thanks to anyone who can help me.
I know these scenes have issues etc. Normally just visiting Killer Frost will activate them. I don't think you need to change your henchwoman. I know he said he fixed the KillerFrost recentlyish. Not sure if that is the case, haven't checked it in awhile.

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2021
I know these scenes have issues etc. Normally just visiting Killer Frost will activate them. I don't think you need to change your henchwoman. I know he said he fixed the KillerFrost recentlyish. Not sure if that is the case, haven't checked it in awhile.
Yeah, I read in the changelog that he fixed it and it required a new game. I'm thinking that because I used the cheat menu to unlock her and everything it caused a glitch again. I'll go through one more time only cheating to get money and see if that makes it activate.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Who is watching his streams? If possible, someone could voice interesting words about the next update from the developer in this thread in the last broadcast
It's Batgirl x Supergirl.Actually the other way around-Supergirl is on top.
Batgirl is licking Supergirl's pussy.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes