indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
Can someone tell me how to get the hero costumes for the bordello such as batgirl old and the others also I can't seem to unlock Mercy naked which is crazy because I got her to strip naked but when I go to costumes it isn't an option I also can't get Mercy lingerie 2 if anyone can help? I also need help triggering parasite in the place where I hire bad guys.

Last edited:

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
It's a pretty difficult button to find. Restarting the game 1339 times and then having anal sex with Audrey 489 times and it should appear.

You have to look at the cameras in the bordello and see scenes for WW, SG and HG and then it'll trigger sometime when going to the Bordello. (requires a relatively new save)
Ok that makes sense. I had anal sex with Audrey 478 times.

Reactions: Henshinvolt

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
Can someone tell me how to get the hero costumes for the bordello such as batgirl old and the others also I can't seem to unlock Mercy naked which is crazy because I got her to strip naked but when I go to costumes it isn't an option I also can't get Mercy lingerie 2 if anyone can help? I also need help triggering parasite in the place where I hire bad guys. Another question onto the rest of these should I wait to get poison Ivy before I upgrade batgirl to a cell since the is a meta bordello scene between them or can I get batgirl to go back to the meta bordello after I do all the cell quests.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
The kasnia guards, crush, huntress and black canary have also really uninteresting scenes, Maxima's servants that are made of copy paste. The most recent Audrey is designed like some SR7 copycat. And how about almost all of the years long halloween event where he basically dressed up a ton of hot characters into nobody's fetish. We wanted Harls and Ravs, but Ronald McDonald? The girl from crazy adams? Who the f wanted that? And those are just the main examples. The real problem is that he is obviously so focused in prolonging this game that he wastes efforts in characters nobody wants and he wants to give as little as possible, the lack of quality in parts of others is almost palpable. For example, Volcana, if I recall correctly, her expression is good, and some features or poses as well during sex, yet her design is so lazy you can tell right away she's a filler character. Like a common character drop in this game.
Why am I even bothering writing this, the intention of the question wasn't to bring forth feedback but to discredit criticism.
See, what i tell ya? Then again, it's no secret to anyone I think this trash project no longer deserves this amount of support and that there's another hundreds of other independent devs that try much harder and deliver a better projects. Like those fellas in illusionsoft

ewokk

Nov 13, 2017
Harley Quinn from the recent 2019 multiseries has been added to the game, but will Poison Ivy be added from there?

wbgthadocta

Dec 2, 2020
Tried downloading via the Windows Mega link and Nopy link, and after I extract the files there's no .exe file. How do I start the game?

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Is unlocking Mercy's costumes bugged for everyone or just me? I started a new game recently and even though I can get her all the way naked on both variants they don't seem to save in the costume options.
Yeah it's a known bug. She was the first cell to be coded so it's a bit all over the place.

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
1628978559431.png

Sisterly Yin and Yang

Good things usually come in pairs and the next update of SU will be no different!

When one sister loves you, the other may find you disagreeable. When one sister is a wild firecracker . . . The other is far more poignant. She will be the Yin to her sister's Yang.

Enjoy a first look at what Starfire has to offer in the coming update . . . And far more insight into Starfire's relationship with her new friend . . . Lex.

For her sister will have a far more opposite problem with him . . .

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes