shakytube

Jul 22, 2019
Anyone having problems with Superwoman Dance scene?
yep whenever I choose that nothing happens and you can't do anything so I have to restart the game. From what I've read in the previous pages there is no dance scene so that's why the game acts like that

Reactions: KaiserST

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Any particular examples?
The kasnia guards, crush, huntress and black canary have also really uninteresting scenes, Maxima's servants that are made of copy paste. The most recent Audrey is designed like some SR7 copycat. And how about almost all of the years long halloween event where he basically dressed up a ton of hot characters into nobody's fetish. We wanted Harls and Ravs, but Ronald McDonald? The girl from crazy adams? Who the f wanted that? And those are just the main examples. The real problem is that he is obviously so focused in prolonging this game that he wastes efforts in characters nobody wants and he wants to give as little as possible, the lack of quality in parts of others is almost palpable. For example, Volcana, if I recall correctly, her expression is good, and some features or poses as well during sex, yet her design is so lazy you can tell right away she's a filler character. Like a common character drop in this game.
Why am I even bothering writing this, the intention of the question wasn't to bring forth feedback but to discredit criticism.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Fellas I need help, I start up the game and apparently I can't turn myself in to the authorities. Which button do I click?

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Fellas I need help, I start up the game and apparently I can't turn myself in to the authorities. Which button do I click?
It's a pretty difficult button to find. Restarting the game 1339 times and then having anal sex with Audrey 489 times and it should appear.
How to find Lobo?
You have to look at the cameras in the bordello and see scenes for WW, SG and HG and then it'll trigger sometime when going to the Bordello. (requires a relatively new save)

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes