MMIB

Jul 15, 2020
Yeah we were talking about how bad season 2 and 3 are. I'm not expecting much from it but maybe it'll be better than season 3 (though I shouldn't put my hopes up that high). Apparently they are trying to scale back for the next season (and another timeskip). In terms of designing from scratch, arguably he did for Crush and Rose Wilson.
That's fair on Crush and Rose. I guess it's just a matter of who he's interested in enough to to put the work into.

Reactions: Henshinvolt

Satyr

Jul 22, 2018
With all the fan created content in this thread, has anyone even tried modding? I'm sure GS would be jealous and hate it, but at this point i feel like it's been long enough and to let people build what they're looking for themselves.

Reactions: hahahacker

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
With all the fan created content in this thread, has anyone even tried modding? I'm sure GS would be jealous and hate it, but at this point i feel like it's been long enough and to let people build what they're looking for themselves.
Modifying the version SR7 is doing is a bit difficult (he used Fungus in its early stages). There's a reason why there's odd bugs in the builds etc.
Someone did recently mod the Lois default portrait to this.
unknown.png

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
Recently he's said he doesn't like focusing on completion updates (implying it drains his motivation etc)
That makes it sound like he doesn't want to ever complete the game. Although I suppose that would explain a lot.
Yeah we were talking about how bad season 2 and 3 are. I'm not expecting much from it but maybe it'll be better than season 3 (though I shouldn't put my hopes up that high). Apparently they are trying to scale back for the next season (and another timeskip). In terms of designing from scratch, arguably he did for Crush and Rose Wilson.
You know I never actually watched YJ, mostly because they didn't get Kevin Conroy for Batman. Is the show worth watching?

Carvangar

Jul 9, 2017
The biggest effort I've ever seen was this guy: https://f95zone.to/threads/something-trainer-v0-2f-mr-placeholder.25819/

People always say they can do better job but nothing ever comes of it and we all end up back here waiting for the next update.

You know I never actually watched YJ, mostly because they didn't get Kevin Conroy for Batman. Is the show worth watching?
Season one is great. Season two is average. Season three is bad and the quality of the animation and design takes a huge hit.

SpaghettiFor2

Jun 22, 2018
That makes it sound like he doesn't want to ever complete the game. Although I suppose that would explain a lot.

The general consensus is that the first season is good, the 2nd is mediocre to bad, and the 3rd is really bad. My personal take: watch it anyways if you like DC tv shows. The first season is really good at forming connections between the characters, and most are really likable. I didn't care much for the 2nd season, but it introduced some really cool characters. The third, however, has a pretty bad plot, with the occasional really good subplot mixed in, but so many of the characters are obviously just for pandering, or are generally unlikable. (One more thing I should mention, the main heroes of the Justice League barely appear in the show after the first season).

If you end up watching it, and liking it, you might be happy to learn that a 4th season is premiering in mid-late October.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I think it's mostly burnout due to drawing the same character every day for a whole month, regardless, I do have the impression that his art does get better in stand-alone scenes than in completion grind effort.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018

Yeah it's been stated but he doesn't like drawing the same character over and over.

Season 1 is nice, I think you'll appreciate Cheshire, Artemis and Ms Martian more if you watch that. Season 2 is bad soap opera level stuff. Season 3 was a weird pandering show in regards to showing a character for 2 minutes then moving on and referencing political stuff that was happening in 2017 - 2019 (while characters act out of character).
Cassie and Jessica Cruz.
Well, I was talking about Young Justice but maybe knowing SR7's tastes he might be more tempted to add someone like Katma Tui (for a green lantern).
Katma_Tui.png

Reactions: nekkromenzer

User312

Apr 19, 2018
Full save for 2.3.2.
All the new scenes, alphabetical order cells

Extract the archive, double click the .reg file to import saves. Beware, this will replace your current saves for the slot 1.
Is there a way to rename the variables to make it work for slot 2?
I tried it with just renaming all the Slot1 => Slot2 but it still somehow does not see these values as "correct" as I had a day 3 save in slot 2 and that is what is always loaded after I import it...

ThiccN!gga69

Aug 30, 2019
This tbh^
The amount of bugs/gliches or whatever in this game is so fucking annoying.
As if the fact that you can't play on mobile and have to repeat the same event x or xx times to unlock all scenes is not enough.
I don't know if I got through the scenes the game displays as "locked" or not because even if I did some of them will still appear as locked :FacePalm:
This is what made me give up on this game.
MADAO!

• Sad
Reactions: Anmitsu
Feb 5, 2018
Has he mentioned who will be getting content this time? It has to be WW's turn to get some at this point, seriously. That jail scene was major blue ball bait.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Has he mentioned who will be getting content this time? It has to be WW's turn to get some at this point, seriously. That jail scene was major blue ball bait.
Expect Zee to be completed before WW (cell wise)
So its "confirmed" for September ? It's so confusing at this point that i don't even remember if the last update was June or early July lol
Nothing confirmed but yeah expect that but if he takes 3 months expect October though I imagine he's going to try and get it out in an expansion for the Halloween event or he may do the Christmas event in Bialya (for the end of 2021)? depending on how much he's got planned and prepared.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes