icelandblack9

Jul 29, 2020
If that's supposed to be a justification for the game being made initially back then, that's not a valid excuse. Plenty of huge ass visual novels with a fully replayable gallery from 2016 or earlier. Also, did you have an answer to my question?
nope, I meant his suggestions (Event viewer) were raised many many times since 2016.
The developer simply do not care.

Reactions: GucciGang69

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
I do not think the guide includes the added scenes for last update. For example Arthemis is my fav and she has two scenes after Anal and it said it was Dance 1 next. The guide you shoed is not very helpful...it looks chaotic. How can I locate the missing scenes?
Can i not use a code or something to unlock all scenes?
PS: I double checked the Manson is not in the cells.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Honestly, however, fucked this game development is, I forgive it for all of the Artemis/Chesire/ and Raven content. Raven's characterization could have been better, but everything about Artemis is top-notch.

NuarisRia

May 21, 2021
hey
so, how can i pass a heroine from the bordello to a private room / cell?

i stop playing this game for a while and forgot how to do it...

thanks

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
the engine this game works on is so weird it can only be developed by Lex himself. Saves built into the registry, no way to skip dialogues, unhidable text boxes etc etc

GucciGang69

Dec 22, 2019
I did this and I supposedly repaired her. So what? I can not see her anywhere as hireable....
She will be in her cell or u can wait for her in a few days and she will be in her cell (she is going for a walk but will come back because lex did something to her. I will give no spoiler)

Soybean

May 7, 2018
Anyone able to advise? Audrey's Dance keeps resetting to 2; even when I manually change it to a higher number

malvius

Jun 13, 2018
Pressing B in main city is doing nothing to remove the black screen bug. everytime i start a game (new or load) the opening bit with Roulette and Lex is the only bit with background or models, after that is all black screen and when i get to main city its black screen with gray boxes where the places to go are and when i go there its still just black screens. Anyone know how to fix it? As I said at start, the press b thing does nothing for me

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
What happens if you restart an event? Do you lose all the progress from some girls?
Event restarts are basically you just replaying the event, but with different henchwomen selected and such, it does nothing to the girls' progress or anything like that, it's basically just to view different variations of some scenes that are in that event.....

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Pressing B in main city is doing nothing to remove the black screen bug. everytime i start a game (new or load) the opening bit with Roulette and Lex is the only bit with background or models, after that is all black screen and when i get to main city its black screen with gray boxes where the places to go are and when i go there its still just black screens. Anyone know how to fix it? As I said at start, the press b thing does nothing for me
Did you try changing the resolution of the game to match your monitor, that could be causing the problem

Reactions: KaiserST
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes