ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
You can go to the gallery in the vault and see what is locked on all the girls.

For Lobo I didn't need to assign him, but did put the 3 girls he has scenes with in the bordello, and saw them all, then he meets Lex and talks about the debt, did a couple of heists with him, meets Lex again at the bordello and he says he will bring a payment.
You can search for Unlock Crush to find the instructions you need, will list the girls.

zackdaddy

Oct 3, 2020
I got an issue with Darci, I've read in this thread to just go to robotics in the lab a few times then go to the legion, but whenever I go to click robotics it just says "Nothing here yet" :(

HeavyHands

May 8, 2018
Anyone know a fix? Two copies of Killer Frost and no Darci Mason. I unlo9cked her in robotics lab but she is not in cell list.

Racheakt

May 14, 2020
Instead of having "nothing more yet" for girls you've taken to the end of their routes, can the default for "talk" be whatever their last speech was? Or a selection of the sexier stuff they already say.

Example: Harley Quinn and her "just let me know which hole you want" speech. That was pretty hot.

nobodylikesu

Jan 20, 2020
Darci and Starfire slut costumes is what i like to see, i waited literally years for slut costumes for Canary and Huntress, the first one was ok, but huntress was fucking disapointing lol

Remove Blackfire from the Henchwoman position if you have her selected
How do i unlock their slut costumes?

darkghost0007

Aug 25, 2020
For a game which started near Sep 6, 2018 to not have an android port is very weird. Last time i mentioned this, someone said it will be worked on soon. When will that be ? At the time when this project is completed ? 3 more years ?

Wodyetia

May 1, 2017
For a game which started near Sep 6, 2018 to not have an android port is very weird. Last time i mentioned this, someone said it will be worked on soon. When will that be ? At the time when this project is completed ? 3 more years ?
It's always brought up, so I'll summarize it for you. The programmer who work on Rebuilt have quit (Early 2019), and SR7 has no plans to developed further.

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
He means assign Lobo to Meta Bordello but you also need Hawkgirl, Wonder Woman and Supergirl and you have to see the scenes in Bordello and then he will own a debt and will give you Crush
How can you assighn Lobo in charge of the Brothel? Also the other 3 girls have to work in the brothel or live in the cells?

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
How can you assighn Lobo in charge of the Brothel? Also the other 3 girls have to work in the brothel or live in the cells?
You don't assign him. You need to set Wonder Woman, Hawkgirl, and Supergirl to the first rooms of the bordello and then you need to see the scene he has with each them in the observation room. Once you've seen the three scenes, another one will happen when you visit the bordello and then you can hire him like the other villains.

To then get Crush, you need to use Lobo on a few heists. I think it was about 3 for me and then another scene will trigger when you visit the bordello again.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes