masteru22

Jul 27, 2021
And what can i do in the wedding event? I can only go to the west wing+ when i try to upgrade Terra it says she is dead. :| please help

Dr. Fernet

Jul 11, 2020
I love this game but it needs some serious improvements down the line in the future that will drastically help its quality of life. Like dialogue added to the replay gallery in the vault. Also, is there any way to have a girl work the bordello again after I put them in a cell? Say for instance if Batgirl's device is upgraded all the way, can I have both cell scenes with her and assign her to exhibition again?
Yes, you must go to the Lab > Upgrade Device > Reset

Reactions: KaiserST

EatBootyIDo

Apr 7, 2021
Hmm, I wonder if Zatanna is included in the next update too. Presumably since she's one of the last w/o cell content

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
My save was in a state where all the breakout villains said unlocked but Volcana still unavailable.
Set registry key suSlot#_volU value to 0 and she was back in the planning screen.

Oct 1, 2020
Hopefully, I've been waiting for Zatanna, for a whiiiile now
Next update will probably be Wonder Woman and another girl, considering what he's been working on streams. Now we'll need to keep and eye on the streams to find out if that girl is either Zatanna or Superwoman, the last streams he did on either of those characters were in april.

Reactions: xslayermkdx

tiz818

Feb 15, 2019
Is there a way to see what % of available content has been experienced/completed, I feel like i'm missing stuff but have no idea if I actually am

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes