darkwolf0x

Jul 10, 2018
Seems to be a glitch with Artemis, can't progress beyond the initial cell chat scene. After that it just shows her but no speech.

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Seems to be a glitch with Artemis, can't progress beyond the initial cell chat scene. After that it just shows her but no speech.
yep, Artemis is glitched this update, only 2 ways to fix her, is to go back to an older build progress her cell scenes and go back to the newest, or just assign Cheshire as Henchwoman, and that'll work too, otherwise, she's broken.....

jakepauler69

Oct 7, 2017
Hi guys I'm just coming back after a long time. It looks like there have been some significant additions overall since I last played. Is there any up to date guide? Or at least relatively up to date? Some of the unlocks and stuff can be a little unintuitive (click this at this time, this person will appear, then wait before doing another thing at a specific place). Is there anything within let's say the past year that I need to be aware of? Stuff that doesn't just pop up during normal play. Thanks!

Yajibei

Feb 2, 2020
Updated Guide for 2.3.2:

Hello, I'm trying to unlock Circe and I've been following the guide above. However even after doing again the yacht event and Halloween event pursuing her, she still didn't appear in Tala's workshop after 25 days going there everyday.
Do you know if there is another condition ?

Reactions: WhamBamKam

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I always thought that Gunsmoke Games was a very lazy developer and that he took too long to update the game, until one day I watched his stream.

I was surprised to see how difficult it was to draw a single scene. I've never seen anyone as talented as him in this site. His drawing skill is unmatched.

Now I understand why we have so few updates during the year. For all the effort needed to create this game, he should become a millionaire.

I just want to thank you for contributing your masterpiece to our community.

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
I have always wondered how often does everyone play the game in their daily life. How many hours and days in a week or month?

randomnubbie

Dec 13, 2017
Pressing B in main city is doing nothing to remove the black screen bug. everytime i start a game (new or load) the opening bit with Roulette and Lex is the only bit with background or models, after that is all black screen and when i get to main city its black screen with gray boxes where the places to go are and when i go there its still just black screens. Anyone know how to fix it? As I said at start, the press b thing does nothing for me
Am having the same issue. If someone could figure out why this is happening it would be great! If it helps figure out what is wrong, when I use 7-Zip to Extract the download am getting two errors. First one saying headers error and the second a data error with shared assets 112.assets.resS. Should I use a different Zip tool?

randomnubbie

Dec 13, 2017
Am having the same issue. If someone could figure out why this is happening it would be great! If it helps figure out what is wrong, when I use 7-Zip to Extract the download am getting two errors. First one saying headers error and the second a data error with shared assets 112.assets.resS. Should I use a different Zip tool?
Downloaded it again from mega and is working fine. The others might be broken or missing. IDK

unanomaly8787

Aug 16, 2019
hi.. does anyone have any issues regarding artemis character? i could capture her and send her to bordello and the strip dance club but when i upgrade her chip to be sent to the room, the usual scene did not occur and when i talked to her, the game freeze. is it part of the new patch bug or do i have to download the game again and redo all over?

Soybean

May 7, 2018
hi.. does anyone have any issues regarding artemis character? i could capture her and send her to bordello and the strip dance club but when i upgrade her chip to be sent to the room, the usual scene did not occur and when i talked to her, the game freeze. is it part of the new patch bug or do i have to download the game again and redo all over?
Same issue on 2.3.3

Reactions: unanomaly8787

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Assign Cheshire as your henchwoman and visit. That should unlock the rest of her cell arc.

dargun

Jul 23, 2017
So, how can I clone Audrey? Is there something particular that I need to do for scene with Vandal Savage searching for her?

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
had to restart the game first time in a while has anyone dealt with how you can't get the leash from Tala at all?
To get the leash you need to upgrade her place at least once and then also complete the Cadmus heist she should have given you in one of the first few scenes with her. If you've already done both then the leash should show up for purchase.

Reactions: KaiserST
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes