Wodyetia

May 1, 2017
There is no update yet. Lay out here, who are not too lazy to make a list. Let's see, just wondering :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I like the tier list. mostly agree with everything, but I would swap Zatana and Galatea's placement.

Reactions: DoubleOdd

Comrade Petin

Sep 24, 2017
There is no update yet. Lay out here, who are not too lazy to make a list. Let's see, just wondering :)

Most of the girls that I like already have their cell content completed

• Red Heart
Reactions: after-my-dreams
Sep 7, 2019
Well, my list seem to be a lot more top heavy, when guys before me seem to dislike quite a lot of girls. To be honest I would probably put a few more i the C-Tier. Most surprised that you don't seem to like Talia Something Unlimited Character Tier list Tier List Maker.png .

Reactions: LordPalpatine

zippydan

Dec 17, 2016
Who is this lady?

I don't think I've met her before in this game.

edit: nvm It's that zatana lady. I don't really interact with her as she's not self aware yet.

Feb 5, 2018
My list would probably look like this. All the characters I put in D tier could IMO be deleted from the game, I don't really care about those at all.

Last edited:

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I still don't understand how the code hasn't been refactored to minimize side affects at this point. I would understand if Sunset was pushing out new features to expand the scope of the game but he's not. It's a unity game, it's written in an object-oriented language. After a half dozen years I just can't wrap my head around the code being in such a shit state for a game that for all intents and purposes is a glorified slideshow centered around a cast of women all having the same redundant features.

Im just imagining Sunset building a whole new class for each and every girl from the ground up rather than inheriting a "Character" base class that already has a majority of that redundancy already accounted for.
you've pretty much nailed the problem, because from what I remember sunset was learning to code while making the game originally, so he's picked up bad habits and has stuck with them.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
you've pretty much nailed the problem, because from what I remember sunset was learning to code while making the game originally, so he's picked up bad habits and has stuck with them.
The reason is he was using a early version of Fungus which has fundamental bugs and doesn't seem to be easily ported over to the modern fungus so the game would need to be built from the ground up to sort out the problems.

Reactions: KaiserST

frostyjames

Apr 7, 2018
Because it would mean more money and a better reputation, not saying that it would be instantaneous, I know that my own work desperately needs better marketing and manpower but at least I can say that I don't have the capitals to even attempt it. Does he intend to make SU forever? Can he work on something else while doing this? Given the past attempts it seems not, what happens once Sunset gets bored?
not everyone is ambitious and striving to make as much money as possible, most people want to balance free time and money, once they have enough, they say good enough and stop putting in the effort

Reactions: destroyerofassholes

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Screenshot 2021-11-17 230035.png
Many of the characters feel like complete filler to me.

Though I guess it's hypocritical of me to say that and put Morgainne (or whatever tf her name was) up on A.

I just like her naked golden ass scene. I hope she gets content someday.

Reactions: Testerguy19
4.00 star(s) 164 Votes