Walkaway

Feb 16, 2019
Hey guys, I have this bug where when I unlock Artemis' device to put her in her cell and try to visit her, the game freezes when I press the talk option. Anyone experiencing this? Anyone with a solution?

DougsLeftNut

Nov 13, 2017
And the size of the game. Every single character is drawn with separate layers that could be joined together before a scene begins. Yet he just puts all the pictures, as big-ass PNGs, making sure that soon enough no free host will allow him to distribute his ginormous executable. The fact I'm still able to get the Mac version to load is a miracle. I'm sure most Mac users believe the Mac version simply doesn't work though, with how long it takes to authenticate the app.
Not only the authentication issue, but the face that the only way I’ve figured out to open it in the current OS is using Kefka to unzip it. For some reason it won’t work using the regular program.

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
Someone help me... I don't know why but when I put Artemis in the cell, and I go to interact with her, the game crashes... Is anyone having this same bug?

geperd

Sep 7, 2019
Someone help me... I don't know why but when I put Artemis in the cell, and I go to interact with her, the game crashes... Is anyone having this same bug?
i have the same bug but su 2.3.2 lets me get past this error. Just play su 2.3.2 until you finish Artemis' cell. I recommend playing SU 2.3.2 until you complete all characters you can unlock and have everything finished that can be done in SU 2.3.2 except the errors you might get for your download.

UploadGuy

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Here is my list. Didn't put too much thought in it so ya. Probably will change in the next update.

4.00 star(s) 164 Votes