septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
not everyone is ambitious and striving to make as much money as possible, most people want to balance free time and money, once they have enough, they say good enough and stop putting in the effort
Before the Pandemic I had this friend who had found his sweet spot, started working very early on Computers, dropped out of school, worked for himself, built his own company, for a while was in a spot where he was overburdened with work, then he started hiring people and thus he did not have to burn himself, he used all the knowledge he built up to identify the right people and delegate his work and thus he still worked but it didn't eat into his free time anymore, got a secretary, everything scheduled, then Covid nation attacked, but you get what I mean I guess.

Reactions: Testerguy19

petur

Jul 29, 2017
There are characters missing in that tier list template but it's ok. Here is my tier list. All characters in A tier can be moved to S tier if they get more content and a better story/interactions. I don't care for the characters in B tier but they are fine. C tier really need content(i'm looking at you Catwoman) or i don't see the point of or need a story/content fix badly.
tier.jpg

Inbdt

Aug 25, 2021
That was a hard but interesting tierlist to make. But in the end I'm content with outcome. All in descending order, based on scenes, costumes, story, personal preference and bias and maybe current moon phase.
Nice to see all those different opinions.
SU_Tier.png

frostyjames

Apr 7, 2018
Before the Pandemic I had this friend who had found his sweet spot, started working very early on Computers, dropped out of school, worked for himself, built his own company, for a while was in a spot where he was overburdened with work, then he started hiring people and thus he did not have to burn himself, he used all the knowledge he built up to identify the right people and delegate his work and thus he still worked but it didn't eat into his free time anymore, got a secretary, everything scheduled, then Covid nation attacked, but you get what I mean I guess.
yeah, and now instead of being responsible for himself, he is responsible for the livelihood of many other people and their families as well, stress stress and more stress. But this is not the place for this discussion

4.00 star(s) 164 Votes